UKLash TSV 22/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For anyone who is interested.
I’ve been sent this code FB15 for 15% off UKLASH
Not sure how long it will be on offer, but have just tried it at checkout and it took off the discount no problem.

It’s called NYK1 eyelash serum.

In the blurb about it, I’ve just noticed that they suggest you apply it twice a day. I’ve had good results with just applying it in the evening but might try doing it twice a day to see if the results are even better. I know that not all serums work for everyone, but at £41.95 for 8ml I thought it was worth the risk. Hopefully, if you go for it too, you’ll get good results as well.

Thanks 😊 I have heard of it ,will give it a try.

I’ve used this and I was pretty impressed.
The eyelash one.

I wish they’d done the eyebrow/ lash combo though because I want to try that one.
Thanks for that info koala I’ve just ordered it fingers crossed it is as good as the revita lash

I’ve ordered it. Already been using it for about six weeks & definitely noticed an improvement both in length & thickness

Ruth has just said that within the last couple of years she has joined the UKLASH company.
Oh and I thought she just guested as an actress on QVC for the brand along with other brands such as TILI and Perfect Formula etc. I didn’t realised she actually worked within the company.

I’m a wimp about using products near my eyes that promote growth or interrupts natural shedding. I don’t want anything altering cells in my body, for the sake of vanity.

I use SPF50 for the same reason.

I have never tried these lash serums and am wary of anything chemical near my eyes. I have fairly long lashes, although they are more sparse than they used to be, the joys of ageing lol. The trouble with my lashes and brows is that they are invisible. I am extremely fair and ave always had white brows and lashes. So I don't think the serums will really help me with having no colour. I have always had to colour over my brows and wear mascara. I dyed my brows a couple of times and that went okay but I dyed my lashes and reacted severely. It was a painful, burning sensation and afterwards my eyes did heal, the swelling went down but all my lashes fell out. I am lucky they grew back but lesson learned.

I have never tried these lash serums and am wary of anything chemical near my eyes. I have fairly long lashes, although they are more sparse than they used to be, the joys of ageing lol. The trouble with my lashes and brows is that they are invisible. I am extremely fair and ave always had white brows and lashes. So I don't think the serums will really help me with having no colour. I have always had to colour over my brows and wear mascara. I dyed my brows a couple of times and that went okay but I dyed my lashes and reacted severely. It was a painful, burning sensation and afterwards my eyes did heal, the swelling went down but all my lashes fell out. I am lucky they grew back but lesson learned.
There’s no stinging with this one. 😍

Latest posts

Back