Ultrasun prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pick-a-Lily

was that summer?
Just a few examples of how QVC's Ultrasun prices compare with those at Ifsogo Do check them out before purchasing Ultrasun, they are very reliable and have fast, free delivery on everything.

Ultrasun Family SPF 30 400ml QVC price £45.50 + £4.95 P&P Vs Same item, Ifsogo price £39.89 and FREE P&P

Ultrasun Sports SPF 20 400ml QVC price £30.24 + £4.95 P&P Vs Same item, Ifsogo price £26.95 and FREE P&P

Ultrasun Face SPF 50 100ml QVC price £30.50 + £3.95 P&P Vs Same item, Ifsogo price £23.50 and FREE P&P

Thanks so much for this. If the price were not enough incentive QVC are starting to show some of the recent items as "delivery to UK" only. Presumably some person on a project in Royal Mail have deemed the items banned and QVC seem to just accept that is OK and show an item as UK only. But if you actually check Royal Mails list of banned restricted items ( and adopt common sense instead of rejecting items for "key words" like hairspray when it's a pump spray!) there seems to be no reason for these items to be banned. They must be losing a fair amount of sales from all of us who live overseas and are, therefore, more of a captive market for them. I can't understand why someone higher up in Q doesn't push back to the project team (if that is what has happened). Still on the bright side Q's lost sale is a cost saving for me! Every cloud :)

Gorgeous shop has the overnight recovery mask at a good price plus a free face 30 25mls and free postage over £15

I rate Aftersun highly, really calms the skin and prevents peeling in sometimes severe cases

Latest posts

Back