Ultrasun TSV 01/06/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is getting beyond ridiculous. Normal programmes are shorter and Ultrasun is being given an extra 10 minutes tacked on the end. WHY ?

This is a sure way to lose customers. It reminds me of the days when selly telly first began, and there were only a few items for sale, which were repeated constantly throughout the day. Its the same now, everytime I turn QVC on, there she is - the praying mantis with hands in prayer model and is playing the "I'm so genuine, you must listen to me" game again.

I'm not on A/B but I'd love to know the comments being posted on there.

Ultrasun 4 Piece Collection TSV 01/06/20 (dunno if a choice)

Aftersun Tan Booster
Glimmer SPF 20
Sports SPF 30 Spray
Ultralip

Attachments

• Ultrasun TSV1.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV1.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 175
I'm not buying into the ultrasun spiel. I've used supermarket factor 30/50 my whole adult life and managed not to burn or age into a prune. Might be a deal if you're a family and need a lot of products but for me one tube of Morrisons/Aldi/Lidl does me the whole holiday with some to spare.

CC

She's a one woman marketing machine - Select 15/20/30/50 pull her arm and out pops a tube of Ultrasun.
That conjures up all sorts of unpleasant images 😂
I like Ultrasun. I bung it on in the morning and I’m done. And I don’t burn or get prickly heat anymore. But a big bottle lasts for ages! I shouldn’t need any more for the next two years, so not going to let myself be tempted by any deals

I've just tried one from Lidl own suncare spf 50 - it's light and absorbs very well, I was very pleasantly surprised. £2.49 for 250 ml. Also got the spf 30 spray, feels really good, not greasy and smells nice. Can't speak for protection just yet, I've put them on a couple of times, so far so good.

Well, if Skinsense gives you an ageing and powdery look then she's achieved her aim.

There are many brand owners/ambassadors who just get your backs up, and she's one, Richard Jackson another, Renee Greenberg, Ambitious Holden, Moneybags Mone, Andi Peters, Vonda Thewitch, I'm sure there are more, but these are just off the top of my head.

I've just tried one from Lidl own suncare spf 50 - it's light and absorbs very well, I was very pleasantly surprised. £2.49 for 250 ml. Also got the spf 30 spray, feels really good, not greasy and smells nice. Can't speak for protection just yet, I've put them on a couple of times, so far so good.
I am running out of ultrsun face so will try the lidl one I quite like the beauty bits I get there

I’m a fan of Garnire clear protect . On holiday Mr L uses 50 on his bald head and 30 elsewhere. I use 30 on holiday and 20 at home unless very hot like present. We have never got burnt but then we don’t actually sit in the sun, always looking for a bit of shade. We don’t swim so 1 application in the morning is sufficient for us. It may seem a little greasy on application but this goes very quickly and it doesnt stain your clothes.

Latest posts

Back