Ultrasun TSV 02/05/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ultrasun Sun Protection 3 Piece Supersize Collection (only AD live at time of posting

QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the three-piece Sun Protection Supersize Collection from Ultrasun, in your choice of Family, Glimmer or Sport formulas, with each collection featuring super-sized SPF protection for your face and body plus a full-size Lip Protection SPF 30. Supersize your sun protection this summer with a must-have collection from the experts at Ultrasun.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Glimmer, Family or Sports items individually, directly from Ultrasun you’d pay £86 for either the Glimmer and Family and £78 for the Sports item. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £45.09 on the Glimmer and Family, and £37.09 on the Sports collection.

Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides long-lasting protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of up to two years after opening these products will help keep your skin protected season after season.

EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun was the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.

Super-sized staples - whether you're protecting the whole family or want to make sure your stash is fully stocked, the super-sized body and face formulas in this collection will make sure you're always prepared for sunny days.

Head to toe coverage - your collection will contain three targeted formulas; one for your body plus Face SPF 30 and Lip Protection SPF 30, so you can make sure every inch of your skin is taken care of.
Year-round protection - the fun in the sun doesn't need to stop. Select our Auto Delivery option at checkout and you'll receive this same collection again in 90 days' time.

• Delivered to UK mainland only
  • Free from emulsifiers and perfumes
  • Sports Gel contains alcohol

Family collection contains:

• 1 x Family SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the sun. A fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB sun protection gel with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Face SPF 30 (100ml) - an anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels and works to reduce the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps protect against sun (UVA and UVB), wind and cold, and provides intensive care and moisture for dry and chapped lips. With argan oil, shea butter and no artificial colours. Temperature-stable

Glimmer collection contains:

• 1 x Glimmer Max SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-sticky, non-greasy UVA and UVB (SPF 30) sun protection gel, suitable for sensitive skin, which is water-resistant, easy to apply and contains reflecting pigments to catch the light, plus a golden glimmer to add a glow to your skin. With GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Face SPF 30 (100ml) - an anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels and works to reduce the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps protect against sun (UVA and UVB), wind and cold, and provides intensive care and moisture for dry and chapped lips. With argan oil, shea butter and no artificial colours. Temperature-stable

Sports collection contains:

• 1 x Sport Gel SPF 20 (300ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, transparent gel with UVA and UVB (SPF20) sun protection. Ideal for active people, quick and easy to apply, this water-resistant sun gel is perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities

How to use:

• Apply in the shade to clean, dry skin, 15 - 30 minutes before sun exposure - reapply in extreme circumstances
  • Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun.

• 1 x Family SPF 30 (pump 300ml) RRP £50 post
  • 1 x Face SPF 30 (100ml) RRP £30 + post
  • 1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) RRP £8 + post
Total RRP £86 + post

• 1 x Glimmer Max SPF 30 (pump 300ml) RRP £48 + post (if 150ml is £24)
  • 1 x Face SPF 30 (100ml) RRP £30 + post
Total RRP £86 + post

• Sport Gel SPF 20 (300ml) RRP £40 + post
  • Face SPF 30 (100ml) RRP £30 + post
Total RRP £78 + post

ml for ml

A great saving: If you were to buy the Glimmer, Family or Sports items individually, directly from Ultrasun you’d pay £86 for either the Glimmer and Family and £78 for the Sports item. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £45.09 on the Glimmer and Family, and £37.09 on the Sports collection.

Family:
Family SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - £42 direct cost £19.97
Face SPF 30 (100ml) - £36 direct cost £17.13
Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - £8 direct cost £3.81

Total £86 cost £40.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Glimmer:
Glimmer Max SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - £42 direct cost £19.97

Sport:
Sport Gel SPF 20 (300ml) - £34 direct cost £17.83
Face SPF 30 (100ml) - £36 direct cost £18.88
Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - £8 direct cost £4.20

Total £78 cost £40.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for original prices etc, took the direct from Ultrasun prices to balance to figures in description.
Only just spotted your second breakdown, took me a while to get it all together, thank you.

ml for ml

A great saving: If you were to buy the Glimmer, Family or Sports items individually, directly from Ultrasun you’d pay £86 for either the Glimmer and Family and £78 for the Sports item. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £45.09 on the Glimmer and Family, and £37.09 on the Sports collection.

Family:
Family SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - £42 direct cost £19.97

Glimmer:
Glimmer Max SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - £42 direct cost £19.97

Sport:
Sport Gel SPF 20 (300ml) - £34 direct cost £17.83
Face SPF 30 (100ml) - £36 direct cost £18.88
Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - £8 direct cost £4.20

Total £78 cost £40.91 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for original prices etc, took the direct from Ultrasun prices to balance to figures in description.
Only just spotted your second breakdown, took me a while to get it all together, thank you.

trust me it took me a while cause i thought it was 400ml but it turnt out to be the smaller 300ml

Ultrasun Sun Protection 3 Piece Supersize Collection (only AD live at time of posting

QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the three-piece Sun Protection Supersize Collection from Ultrasun, in your choice of Family, Glimmer or Sport formulas, with each collection featuring super-sized SPF protection for your face and body plus a full-size Lip Protection SPF 30. Supersize your sun protection this summer with a must-have collection from the experts at Ultrasun.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Glimmer, Family or Sports items individually, directly from Ultrasun you’d pay £86 for either the Glimmer and Family and £78 for the Sports item. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £45.09 on the Glimmer and Family, and £37.09 on the Sports collection.

Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides long-lasting protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of up to two years after opening these products will help keep your skin protected season after season.

EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun was the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.

Super-sized staples - whether you're protecting the whole family or want to make sure your stash is fully stocked, the super-sized body and face formulas in this collection will make sure you're always prepared for sunny days.

Head to toe coverage - your collection will contain three targeted formulas; one for your body plus Face SPF 30 and Lip Protection SPF 30, so you can make sure every inch of your skin is taken care of.
Year-round protection - the fun in the sun doesn't need to stop. Select our Auto Delivery option at checkout and you'll receive this same collection again in 90 days' time.

• Delivered to UK mainland only
  • Free from emulsifiers and perfumes
  • Sports Gel contains alcohol

Family collection contains:

• 1 x Family SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the sun. A fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB sun protection gel with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology

• 1 x Glimmer Max SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-sticky, non-greasy UVA and UVB (SPF 30) sun protection gel, suitable for sensitive skin, which is water-resistant, easy to apply and contains reflecting pigments to catch the light, plus a golden glimmer to add a glow to your skin. With GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology

• 1 x Sport Gel SPF 20 (300ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, transparent gel with UVA and UVB (SPF20) sun protection. Ideal for active people, quick and easy to apply, this water-resistant sun gel is perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities

How to use:

• Apply in the shade to clean, dry skin, 15 - 30 minutes before sun exposure - reapply in extreme circumstances
  • Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun.
BACK LIVE NOW!!

This is a really good deal - will use all 3 of these products. Glad there's no aftersun or activator in there. I use Ultrasun all the time in this country as well as overseas so get through it.

I received my order today of the family 30 combination, there was no lip balm in it, I'm wondering if anyone else found the same? (not really that fussed as I don't use the lip balm, but it's the priniciple!)

Did our home shopping order from Ocado this week cause we wanted some M&S items. Ordered a 200ml family 30 that seemed a good price in comparison.

I cant get my head around having a whole show on a sun cream. Its one cream with just a different factor in large or larger containers with Sports or Family on the side (who knows the difference ??? and does it matter ??? ), shove in a lip balm and a whole lotta more money is made.

I received my order today of the family 30 combination, there was no lip balm in it, I'm wondering if anyone else found the same? (not really that fussed as I don't use the lip balm, but it's the priniciple!)
I got the family one too yesterday and all 3 products were there

I used the Glimmer only once as I found the ‘glimmer’ or light glitter transferred to my clothes.

Just getting round to thinking about ordering this but I can’t see the the auto delivery option - has it sold out, does anyone know? 🤔

It's very much the principle - you've paid for something you haven't received. Give Customer Services a ring, they've always been helpful any time I've had an issue.

Latest posts

Back