Ultrasun TSV 03/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crabby Cleeve - love it !

someone mentioned that the camera never does a close up of her face, and they're right ! never noticed it before, but the camera only zooms in on her hand when demonstrating gloop, so her face must be in a right old state - its bad enough from a distance. That powdery look never does anyone any favours.

Ultrasun 6 Piece Essential Sun Protection Collection TSV 03/07/20

Single

Auto-Delivery
TBC

QVC Price £65.00
P&P £3.95

This six-piece Essential Sun Protection Collection from Ultrasun features two bottles of the popular Sports Gel and a Family SPF 30, which work to provide all-day protection against UVA and UVB rays, plus Aftersun and Lip Protection SPF 30. This complete set is ideal for keeping the whole family protected in the sunshine, whether youre out in the park or playing in the garden.

Keep them covered - if you're looking for high UV protection for the whole family, no matter their skin type or age, opt for Family SPF 30. Perfect for sensitive skin types, it helps to ensure you and your family are covered.

Stay active - the Sports Gel SPF 20 and SPF 30 both have easy to apply, non-greasy formulas designed to provide up to eight hours protection from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. This superb gel is one to keep handy if you’re into outdoor sports, water sports and gardening.

Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides all day protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of two years after opening for each of these products, you can keep your skin protected season after season.

EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun has been the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit www.carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 30 days’ time, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

Can be applied once a day (reapply in extreme circumstances)
All-day protection against UVA and UVB rays
Suitable for all skin types
Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes
Can be used for up to two years after opening

Contains:

1 x Family SPF 30 (150ml) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the garden or paddling pool
1 x Sports Gel SPF 20 (100ml) - a non-greasy gel formula that provides all-day protection, suitable for all skin types
1 x Sports Gel SPF 30 (100ml)
1 x Aftersun (100ml) - formulated to help soothe and moisturise your skin after a day in the sun. Free from mineral oil, preservatives and emulsifiers, and suitable for all skin types
2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps to keep your lips feeling hydrated and protected from UV rays. Infused with vitamin E and blackcurrant seed oil

How to use:

Apply liberally in the shade (ideally indoors) to clean, dry skin, 15 - 30 minutes before sun exposure
Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun

Attachments

• Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Ultrasun TSV 2.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Ultrasun TSV 3.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 3.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Ultrasun TSV 4.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 4.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 125
  • Ultrasun TSV 5.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 5.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 126
I am done with Ultrasun - bought the Factor 30 (with a supposedly tanning ingredient). My melanin must have died - no discernible tan at all and ended up with with bright red arms yesterday after being out in the sun for about 10 minutes!!!

Ultrasun 6 Piece Essential Sun Protection Collection TSV 03/07/20

Single

Auto-Delivery
TBC

QVC Price £65.00
P&P £3.95

This six-piece Essential Sun Protection Collection from Ultrasun features two bottles of the popular Sports Gel and a Family SPF 30, which work to provide all-day protection against UVA and UVB rays, plus Aftersun and Lip Protection SPF 30. This complete set is ideal for keeping the whole family protected in the sunshine, whether youre out in the park or playing in the garden.

Keep them covered - if you're looking for high UV protection for the whole family, no matter their skin type or age, opt for Family SPF 30. Perfect for sensitive skin types, it helps to ensure you and your family are covered.

Stay active - the Sports Gel SPF 20 and SPF 30 both have easy to apply, non-greasy formulas designed to provide up to eight hours protection from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. This superb gel is one to keep handy if you’re into outdoor sports, water sports and gardening.

Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides all day protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of two years after opening for each of these products, you can keep your skin protected season after season.

EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun has been the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit www.carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 30 days’ time, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

Can be applied once a day (reapply in extreme circumstances)
All-day protection against UVA and UVB rays
Suitable for all skin types
Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes
Can be used for up to two years after opening

Contains:

1 x Family SPF 30 (150ml) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the garden or paddling pool
1 x Sports Gel SPF 20 (100ml) - a non-greasy gel formula that provides all-day protection, suitable for all skin types
1 x Sports Gel SPF 30 (100ml)
1 x Aftersun (100ml) - formulated to help soothe and moisturise your skin after a day in the sun. Free from mineral oil, preservatives and emulsifiers, and suitable for all skin types
2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps to keep your lips feeling hydrated and protected from UV rays. Infused with vitamin E and blackcurrant seed oil

How to use:

Apply liberally in the shade (ideally indoors) to clean, dry skin, 15 - 30 minutes before sun exposure
Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun

That set is listen on QVC now as a new arrival.... 🤔 £65 plus postage. Do you think they’ve listed it in error, or maybe the TSV has changed?

I'm of Irish/Scottish descent. I have pure white skin, freckles, reddish hair and I burn at -30 degrees :p That's a lie of course but you know what I mean. I have never used ultrasun and have got to my fifties using supermarket 30 and 50 and also brand 30 and 50 (none better than t'other to be honest). I'm not no sun wrinkle skin but I'm not a prune either. Don't over pay when you don't need to.

Sun factor numbers is very important but IMO the biggest protection is to avoid roasting in the first place.

My neighbours lie out like rotisserie chickens everyday all day - why? Apart from the cancer hazard how ****** boring must that be. My brain would explode if I sat like that for more than 5 minutes at a time and even that would be under shade.

Latest posts

Back