Ultrasun TSV 03/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like Ultrasun, it works for me and I like the convenience of it. And I have stockpiled from various TSVs. But I can’t stand the presenter, so don’t watch the actual show.

I’m the same. I use a Ultrasun all year round, but avoid the shows because I don’t need to be talked to in a patronising manner about UV levels etc.

I don’t go on foreign holidays and I’m not much of a sun worshiper but I do like Ultrasun. For days out I’ve applied it once and had no problems. As I don’t get through masses of it I find it useful that you can keep it and use it the next summer. Despite the fact I’m not a fan of Ms Cleeve I still buy as it suits me.

I don’t go on foreign holidays either and I stay out of the sun when possible because I’m fair skinned and usually go red. I use Ultrasun on my face every day, all year round as I said (even in our iffy climate) because, when driving, I don’t want to end up with skin like that lorry driver that she keeps showing us.

Ultrasun 6 Piece Essential Sun Protection Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

This six-piece Essential Sun Protection Collection from Ultrasun features two bottles of the popular Sports Gel and a Family SPF 30, which work to provide all-day protection against UVA and UVB rays, plus Aftersun and Lip Protection SPF 30. This complete set is ideal for keeping the whole family protected in the sunshine, whether youre out in the park or playing in the garden.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this six-piece essential sun protection collection individually, directly from Ultrasun you’d pay £90. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £56.07.

Keep them covered - if you're looking for high UV protection for the whole family, no matter their skin type or age, opt for Family SPF 30. Perfect for sensitive skin types, it helps to ensure you and your family are covered.

Stay active - the Sports Gel SPF 20 and SPF 30 both have easy to apply, non-greasy formulas designed to provide up to eight hours protection from the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays. This superb gel is one to keep handy if you’re into outdoor sports, water sports and gardening.

Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides all day protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of two years after opening for each of these products, you can keep your skin protected season after season.

EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun has been the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit www.carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection once more in 30 days’ time, at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

• Can be applied once a day (reapply in extreme circumstances)
  • All-day protection against UVA and UVB rays
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes
  • Can be used for up to two years after opening

Contains:

• 1 x Family SPF 30 (150ml) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the garden or paddling pool
  • 1 x Sports Gel SPF 20 (100ml) - a non-greasy gel formula that provides all-day protection, suitable for all skin types
  • 1 x Sports Gel SPF 30 (100ml)
  • 1 x Aftersun (100ml) - formulated to help soothe and moisturise your skin after a day in the sun. Free from mineral oil, preservatives and emulsifiers, and suitable for all skin types
  • 2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps to keep your lips feeling hydrated and protected from UV rays. Infused with vitamin E and blackcurrant seed oil

How to use:

• Apply liberally in the shade (ideally indoors) to clean, dry skin, 15 - 30 minutes before sun exposure
  • Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun

That’s a very good price..... I’ve got loads and really need to use it up, but that Is a decent set.

Is anyone actually going abroad on holiday, unfortunately my flight to Florida has been cancelled 3 times now.😎

Is anyone actually going abroad on holiday, unfortunately my flight to Florida has been cancelled 3 times now.😎
I'm trying to rebook my holiday in October after it was cancelled in May but the prices have soared quite a bit with less flights so I'm sitting on my hands and watching the prices fluctuate.

2 cancelled and a probable 3rd for October (due for payment balance this month) and I’m in no hurry to book anything else as one minute a country is ok and the next they have had a flare up again so I’ll just wait it out this year . Even if a country is open do you really want to wear a face mask especially in 40 degrees.

ml for ml

1 x Family SPF 30 (150ml) - £26 direct cost £9.80
1 x Sports Gel SPF 20 (100ml) - £16 direct cost £6.03
1 x Sports Gel SPF 30 (100ml) - £16 direct cost £6.03
1 x Aftersun (100ml) - £16 direct cost £6.03
2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - £8 each direct, £3.02 each cost £6.04

Worth £90 direct cost £33.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

I use Ultrasun FaceAnti - pigmentation factor 50 all the time through the summer and I like the base it gives to my makeup.I do not think it does anything for my existing pigmentation issues but hoping it is further forming.The rest does not interest me.

2 cancelled and a probable 3rd for October (due for payment balance this month) and I’m in no hurry to book anything else as one minute a country is ok and the next they have had a flare up again so I’ll just wait it out this year . Even if a country is open do you really want to wear a face mask especially in 40 degrees.

Have to agree. Even when you get abroad I doubt whether all the facilities will be open, like bars, restaurant shops etc. And I suspect a lot of the tourists attractions will be closed or have restricted attendance, so I cant see the point of even going abroad anywhere this year. We are half way through this year already, so waiting another few months to see how the land lies is not going to kill us (sorry, no pun intended)

Latest posts

Back