Aftersun
Eye spf 30 (new)

Option 2
Family spf 30 – 250 ml
Glimmer spf 20
Face spf 30
Aftersun
Eye spf 30 (new)

The eye cream is on the website as a single item - number 212185 for £18 with £2.95 postage.

Eye SPF is now " no longer available" so they must of taken it off until nearer TSV
I use Ultrasun and now wouldn't use anything else - I always stock up on TSVs ready for my next holiday or two.
I use the anti pigmentation face over my eye area and have never had any problems.
Don't know if I'd pay that price for it on its own, but if it came in a package I would use it

Eye SPF is now " no longer available" so they must of taken it off until nearer TSV
I use Ultrasun and now wouldn't use anything else - I always stock up on TSVs ready for my next holiday or two.
I use the anti pigmentation face over my eye area and have never had any problems.
Don't know if I'd pay that price for it on its own, but if it came in a package I would use it

nah they havnt taken it off for the tsv as it sold out on air the other day

nah they havnt taken it off for the tsv as it sold out on air the other day

I read that the stock Ultrasun had and gave QVC to sell has sold and they are watching for Switzerland to produce some more. I'm assuming the TSV collection is getting priority at the moment.

I can't praise ultrasun enough just wish it was around when I was a teenager I wouldn't be paying out so much on beauty creams now. The fine lines I have now are clearly from sun damage.
Beginning of last year myself and my friend had a mapping face thingy done. The girl doing it could tell that my friend drives for a living because one side of her face shows more sun damage. I also do the same job and drive for a living but the girl couldn't tell. I put it down to my religious application of ultrasun.

I can't praise ultrasun enough just wish it was around when I was a teenager I wouldn't be paying out so much on beauty creams now. The fine lines I have now are clearly from sun damage.
Beginning of last year myself and my friend had a mapping face thingy done. The girl doing it could tell that my friend drives for a living because one side of her face shows more sun damage. I also do the same job and drive for a living but the girl couldn't tell. I put it down to my religious application of ultrasun.
I overdid it in the sun too years ago and have been spending loads (imo) in resent years on skincare Alpha H being my firm favourite. I tried NIOD in January of this year and haven't looked back since. If you haven't tried it BB you may be surprised how your skin improves in a week even you use all of your excellent skincare. I now use high spf and Ultrasun is one of the brands that I use and like the look of the upcoming TSV, glad the lip balm is not included for a change.

I would recommend the duo NIOD Copper Amino & Multi Molecular Hero Serum Set

http://www.qvcuk.com/NIOD-Copper-Am....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-3-_-214336 or just the single NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum to start with.

I've got a couple of other NIOD items but the Copper I go back to daily without fail as I find the skin looking healthier every day and pigmentation diminishes.
NEC is supposed to be good for loss of elasticity and is recommended to use on the face and eye lids as well as the neck.

I hope it’s around £35, That’s what they charged for the TSV last year I think.
I use their Face spf 50 (from the last year TSV) around the eyes with no irritation so don’t really need a separate eye spf 30 but I’m sure there’s a selling point why we need it (I’ve missed ultrasun last week and there’s no video for the eye spf on the website). Has anyone who bought it tried it so far?

I've been using Ultrasun Face 30 for years as my daily moisturiser when I'm going out. No matter what the weather, I slap it on my mush. In the evening I wear the tinted one but only when I'm going out, of course. I did try the SPF 50 but it separated like curds and whey so it was useless. I don't like the sport version either. I sprayed it on my arm and it had a really strong smell of alcohol so that went in the bin.

Mine took forever to come but when I did I was very happy. It's pretty lightweight and includes mineral SPF. It has a mild 'blur' effect to it too so that takes the edge off any lines. I often react to SPF near my eyes but they don't feel sore or dry.

Latest posts

Back