Ultrasun TSV 27/03/20

SisterBliss

I know others have (and I have probably been 'guilty' of it myself), said possibly slightly negative things about Abbi, but I do actually feel a little sorry for her now. Whether you like or not her product, she is going to be losing a lot of money, because people will only be buying minimally. No, whilst I may think the products aren't necessarily 'my bag' (and I don't), this doesn't mean to say that I do feel for her at the moment!
I don't expect she's short of cash.....

trust me for me its service as normal with my crazyness & postings & wild wording of things that i share
I always understand what you mean. We can't all be poet's.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
I always understand what you mean. We can't all be poet's.
ha i know what i mean when im putting it in my own words but its the ones who dont & think im being insulting ect when im only trying to help & educate people on the wild world of Q & i just stick to the truth & facts but hey ho if people dont like that then its fine with me il just keep dpoiing what i do

Akimbo

I don't belong here...
DD is a marketing manager for a small online beauty retailer and they removed all offers and promotions a couple of weeks ago to slow down sales while they weren't guaranteed to restock all their range but it seems folk need a little retail pick me up at the moment and their sales are higher than normal.

Having had skin cancers removed myself I don't care what sun protection you use...just use it!

Twilight

VIP Shopper
I know others have (and I have probably been 'guilty' of it myself), said possibly slightly negative things about Abbi, but I do actually feel a little sorry for her now. Whether you like or not her product, she is going to be losing a lot of money, because people will only be buying minimally. No, whilst I may think the products aren't necessarily 'my bag' (and I don't), this doesn't mean to say that I do feel for her at the moment!
There are millions, in the UK & abroad, who my heart goes out to as they see their businesses threatened & staff made redundant, she's not one of them. She sells other gloop so I'm sure she'll be fine.

Surely she and her white coat will be needed by the big pharmaceutical companies .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harveyhep
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks