Ultrasun TSV 27/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know others have (and I have probably been 'guilty' of it myself), said possibly slightly negative things about Abbi, but I do actually feel a little sorry for her now. Whether you like or not her product, she is going to be losing a lot of money, because people will only be buying minimally. No, whilst I may think the products aren't necessarily 'my bag' (and I don't), this doesn't mean to say that I do feel for her at the moment!
I don't expect she's short of cash.....

trust me for me its service as normal with my crazyness & postings & wild wording of things that i share

I always understand what you mean. We can't all be poet's.

I always understand what you mean. We can't all be poet's.

ha i know what i mean when im putting it in my own words but its the ones who dont & think im being insulting ect when im only trying to help & educate people on the wild world of Q & i just stick to the truth & facts but hey ho if people dont like that then its fine with me il just keep dpoiing what i do

DD is a marketing manager for a small online beauty retailer and they removed all offers and promotions a couple of weeks ago to slow down sales while they weren't guaranteed to restock all their range but it seems folk need a little retail pick me up at the moment and their sales are higher than normal.

Having had skin cancers removed myself I don't care what sun protection you use...just use it!

I know others have (and I have probably been 'guilty' of it myself), said possibly slightly negative things about Abbi, but I do actually feel a little sorry for her now. Whether you like or not her product, she is going to be losing a lot of money, because people will only be buying minimally. No, whilst I may think the products aren't necessarily 'my bag' (and I don't), this doesn't mean to say that I do feel for her at the moment!
There are millions, in the UK & abroad, who my heart goes out to as they see their businesses threatened & staff made redundant, she's not one of them. She sells other gloop so I'm sure she'll be fine.

Latest posts

Back