Ultrasun TSV 29/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ultrasun 4 Piece Collection TSV 29/03/23 (maybe more options to come)

150ml Pre Sun Tan Activator Lotion RRP £24 + post
250ml SPF 30 Tan Accelerator Body RRP £42 + post
150ml SPF 20 Glimmer RRP £26 + post
Lip Balm RRP £8 + post

Attachments

• Ultrasun TSV 2.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 2.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 136
Exactly! Once bitten twice shy ! They/Abi Cleeve have the nerve to keep saying 3 years unopened when this isn’t always the case.
I’m starting a big 400ml bottle that I got from superdrug two years ago.
But if I was going to buy from QVC it would have to be used this summer and not stockpiled.

I have used the 50 face anti-pigmentation Ultrasun for years but still get new pigmentation spots, going to try some other high factor products this year instead.
I tried that last year and it was like wearing a mask… I ended up throwing it away.
‘I’m going to have a look round this year too..

Not according to the blind tests they did of sun creams, I remember it being posted on here. Ultrasun did not do well, and quite a number of people saying they still burnt using it. No, doubt because bought from QVC and old stock. As far as I remember, one year is the max for keeping sun creams. It looses its effectiveness after this.

Not according to the blind tests they did of sun creams, I remember it being posted on here. Ultrasun did not do well, and quite a number of people saying they still burnt using it. No, doubt because bought from QVC and old stock. As far as I remember, one year is the max for keeping sun creams. It looses its effectiveness after this.
Wasn't Calypso made in UK the winner? I'm sure it beat some really expensive ones.
I was rather surprised because it wasn't particularly expensive.

I was one of those my face was burnt very sore haven't bought again

Latest posts

Back