Ultrasun TSV 31/3/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have the most sun sensitive skin on earth (pure white, red hair, freckles) and the most basic Lidl/Morrisons/Avon sun screens are fine on me - as long as they are factor 50 I hasten to add. You don't need to spend mega bucks.

Abi Cleeve can blab all she likes but her products do exactly what most of the products do but hers are 3 times the price.

CC

I have the most sun sensitive skin on earth (pure white, red hair, freckles) and the most basic Lidl/Morrisons/Avon sun screens are fine on me - as long as they are factor 50 I hasten to add. You don't need to spend mega bucks.

Abi Cleeve can blab all she likes but her products do exactly what most of the products do but hers are 3 times the price.

CC
Do you get pigment by being in sun for as little as 5-10 mins? Full sun? I do

I do like ultrasun and I’ve used it for a few years now, and no prickly heat. I just can’t stand her...
I’m the same. The product works for me. I’m not a sun worshipper but if I’m out and about in this country the once a day application does what is claimed. However AC gets on my wick with her bossiness and lecturing.

CC
I'll now always imagine you as Merida in Brave.

I do like ultrasun and I’ve used it for a few years now, and no prickly heat. I just can’t stand her...
I’m the same. I use Ultrasun but don’t like her. She just lectures us.

I’m fair skinned and a natural blonde/strawberry blonde (an odd colour to describe really 😳) and I only have to look at the sun and I go red (which isn’t a good look.) I use Ultrasun on my face all year round. The SPF 30 face version serves as my moisturiser. 😉

I’m the same. The product works for me, I’m not a sun worshipper but if I’m out and about in this country the once a day application does what is claimed. However AC gets on my wick with her lectures to us.

I’m the same. The product works for me, I’m not a sun worshipper but if I’m out and about in this country the once a day application does what is claimed. However AC gets on my wick with her lectures to us.
I do like to be in the sun. I sit and read or knit with a big straw hat on to protect my face. I love that you just apply it once and you’re done. But all this “now I want you to” and “for your man” gets right on my wick.

I do like to be in the sun. I sit and read or knit with a big straw hat on to protect my face. I love that you just apply it once and you’re done. But all this “now I want you to” and “for your man” gets right on my wick.
For me it's the 'protect your family'......ssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Ultrasun 5 Piece Collection TSV 31/03/21

in Both you Get

2 Ultralip SPF 30 RRP £12 + post

Then Choose

Tan

250ml Body Tan Activator SPF 30 RRP £46 + post
150ml Glimmer SPF 20 RRP £23 + post
100ml Face Tinted Honey SPF 30 RRP £52 + post

Family

250ml Family 30 RRP £37 + post
150ml Extreme 50+ RRP £26 + post
100ml Face SPF 50+ RRP £48 + post (Based on 2 50ml ones)

Total Tan RRP £121 + post
Total Family RRP £123 + post

Attachments

• Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Ultrasun TSV 2.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 2.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 145
  • Ultrasun TSV 3.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Ultrasun TSV 4.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 4.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Ultrasun TSV 5.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 5.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 149
Apparently foreign holidays will be illegal until at least the end of June, so I won’t be buying this to sit in the garden here, really fed up now of not getting the green light to travel 😟
She'll have to dig deep to come up with ways to sell this for a soggy weekend in Bognor. Use by date will probably get mentioned until everyone is either :sick: or :sleep:

Apparently foreign holidays will be illegal until at least the end of June, so I won’t be buying this to sit in the garden here, really fed up now of not getting the green light to travel 😟
Until our neighbours in Europe have the current 3rd wave under control, it is too risky.
We need them to have protected their populations to the same extent we are protected to avoid more difficult to treat variants emerging. I don't think any of us can bear to contemplate any further prolonged lockdowns...and the Governments across the UK need to consider what other measures we could apply that have a similar effect but without the horrible impact lockdowns have on all our lives.

Latest posts

Back