Then Choose

Tan

250ml Body Tan Activator SPF 30 RRP £46 + post
150ml Glimmer SPF 20 RRP £23 + post
100ml Face Tinted Honey SPF 30 RRP £52 + post

Family

250ml Family 30 RRP £37 + post
150ml Extreme 50+ RRP £26 + post
100ml Face SPF 50+ RRP £48 + post (Based on 2 50ml ones)

Total Tan RRP £121 + post
Total Family RRP £123 + post
TSV is in three options, Glimmer, Family and Sport

How boring and not relevant under current circumstances. I appreciate they usually plan these a long time in advance but had they have done a set which focused on the face/eyes, as I put sunscreen on all year round for when I am on my daily walk, then I would have been in!

Proper regulation of movement in and out of all countries is the only way to keep on top of this until the entire world is vaccinated however too many countries are putting the tourist dollar ahead of health.
I agree entirely. I can't understand the mentality of these people who cant wait to go abroad and import even more virus.

I’m quite pale and to sit out for an hour or two on a nice day in the UK I need to apply SPF to stop me burning, so I might go for this. The fact it will keep for next year is a plus point.

Apparently foreign holidays will be illegal until at least the end of June, so I won’t be buying this to sit in the garden here, really fed up now of not getting the green light to travel 😟
Well according to Bozo they will not be doing anything about vaccination passports until everyone has had theirs. Don't know what company it was but they were saying children had to be vaccinated as well. At this rate you can probably say goodbye to holidays abroad this year.

Well according to Bozo they will not be doing anything about vaccination passports until everyone has had theirs. Don't know what company it was but they were saying children had to be vaccinated as well. At this rate you can probably say goodbye to holidays abroad this year.
I suspect you are right. Mostly we end up in Europe for holidays, but it seems most of the popular holiday destinations are seeing climbing numbers of infection. We might be relatively low risk for hols in UK but everyone returning from abroad could bring it back and set us back significantly.
We will find out the hard way who has not had an immune response to the vaccine, as well as those who were offered but refused a jab and those who have still fallen out of sight for the jab...and of course however many millions have not even had the offer of a jab.

Ultrasun 5 Piece Collection TSV 31/03/21

in Both you Get

2 Ultralip SPF 30 RRP £12 + post

Then Choose

Glimmer

250ml Body Tan Activator SPF 30 RRP £46 + post
150ml Glimmer SPF 20 RRP £23 + post
100ml Face Tinted Honey SPF 30 RRP £52 + post

Family

250ml Family 30 RRP £37 + post
150ml Extreme 50+ RRP £26 + post
100ml Face SPF 50+ RRP £48 + post (Based on 2 50ml ones)

Total Tan RRP £121 + post
Total Family RRP £123 + post

Auto-Delivery
Item Number 244700

Sports

200ml Sports Gel 20 RRP £26 + post
150ml Spray 30 RRP £28 + post
50ml Face SPF 30 RRP £22 + post

Total Sports RRP £88 + post

Ultrasun Sun Protection 5 Piece Kickstart Collection

QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.50
P&P £3.95

This five-piece Kickstart Collection from Ultrasun features an array of SPF essentials for your face, body and lips in your choice of formula, including Glimmer, Sports or Family. An essential kit to suit any lifestyle, this complete suncare edit will help ensure you and your loved ones are protected against UVA and UVB rays, while making the most of brighter days!.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Glimmer, Family or Sports sun protection items individually, directly from Ultrasun you’d pay £104, £102 and £92 respectively. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.50, plus P&P, you’re saving £59.55 on the Glimmer,£57.55 on the Family and £47.55 on the Sports collection.

Which will you choose?
This coveted selection has everything you need to help shield your skin from head to toe , so all you need to do is pick the formulation that best suits your goals. Opt for the Glimmer option to impart a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow without the damage, or the Sports option that offers high SPF protection for those living an active lifestyle. Alternatively, pick the Family option that's perfect for all ages, even those with sensitive, allergy-prone skin.

Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides long-lasting protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of up to two years after opening these products will help keep your skin protected season after season.

EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun was the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.

Stay stocked up - select Auto Delivery and receive this fantastic set again in 60 days times for two more shipments, all at the same great price!

• Delivery to UK mainland only

Contains (a choice of):
Glimmer option:

• 1 x Body Tan Activator SPF 30 (200ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB (SPF 30) sun protection that helps prepare your skin before sun exposure, while promoting a healthy-looking, sun-kissed glow. With GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Glimmer SPF 20 (150ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-sticky, non-greasy UVA and UVB (SPF 30) sun protection gel, suitable for sensitive skin, which is water-resistant, easy to apply and contains reflecting pigments to catch the light, plus a golden glimmer to add a glow to your skin. With GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Face Tinted Honey SPF 30 (50ml) - a tinted anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels, reduces the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin
  • 2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps protect against sun (UVA and UVB), wind and cold, and provides intensive care and moisture for dry and chapped lips. With blackcurrant seed oil and no artificial colours. Temperature-stable
Or

Sports option:

• 1 x Sports Gel SPF 20 (200ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, transparent gel with UVA and UVB (SPF 20) sun protection. Ideal for active people, quick and easy to apply, this water-resistant sun gel is perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities
  • 1 x Sports Spray SPF 30 (150ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, transparent gel with UVA and UVB (SPF 30) sun protection, presented in a handy spray bottle. Ideal for active people, quick and easy to apply, this water-resistant sun gel is perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities
  • 1 x Face SPF 30 (50ml) - an anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels and works to reduce the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin
  • 2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps protect against sun (UVA and UVB), wind and cold, and provides intensive care and moisture for dry and chapped lips. No artificial colours. Temperature-stable
Or

Family option:

• 1 x Family SPF 30 (200ml) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the sun. A fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB sun protection gel with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Extreme SPF 50+ (50ml) - this extreme sun protection for even sensitive skin and children, offers very high levels of UVA and UVB protection, and sinks into the skin easily, leaving no residue. With GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology. Enriched with vitamin E
  • 1 x Face SPF 50+ (50ml) - a non-greasy and fast-absorbing cream to help protect against the visible signs of photo-ageing (premature ageing of the skin caused by repeated exposure to UV rays). Suitable for sensitive complexions and can be applied every day under your make-up.
  • 2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps protect against sun (UVA and UVB), wind and cold, and provides intensive care and moisture for dry and chapped lips. No artificial colours. Temperature-stable

How to use:

• Apply in the shade to clean, dry skin, 15 - 30 minutes before sun exposure - reapply in extreme circumstances

Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun.

Single

Auto-Delivery

A great saving: If you were to buy the Glimmer, Family or Sports sun protection items individually, directly from Ultrasun you’d pay £104, £102 and £92 respectively. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.50, plus P&P, you’re saving £59.55 on the Glimmer,£57.55 on the Family and £47.55 on the Sports collection.

Glimmer

Body Tan Activator SPF 30 (200ml) - £41 cost £17.13
Glimmer SPF 20 (150ml) - £23 cost £9.61
Face Tinted Honey SPF 30 (50ml) - £24 direct cost £10.03
2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - £8 each , £16 cost £6.68

Total £104 cost £43.45 incl p&p used in calculations.

Family

Family SPF 30 (200ml) - £32 direct cost £13.63
Extreme SPF 50+ (50ml) - £30 direct cost £12.78
Face SPF 50+ (50ml) - £24 direct cost £10.22
2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - £8 each, £16 cost £6.82

Total £102 cost £43.45 incl p&p used in calculations.

Sports

Sports Gel SPF 20 (200ml) - £26 direct cost £12.28
Sports Spray SPF 30 (150ml) - £28 direct cost £13.22
Face SPF 30 (50ml) - £22 direct cost £10.39
2 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - £8 each, £16 cost £7.56

Total £92 cost £43.45 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for original RRP prices.

I have just listened or should I say endured a few minutes of Abbi C but am wondering how many of her claims can be proved with evidence? She says Ultrasun is used by some Public services ( my words but I presume she means organisations where people work outside?) and even prescribed.On the Ultrasun bottles I have it says ‘consider another application after extensive sweating, swimming or towel drying’ so not always a once a day application is enough.When I do a search for best sunscreens / high factor/ once a day I rarely see any reference to Ultrasun. She presents herself as the guru of all sun protection and saviour of the world.I use Ultrasun especially the Face Anti pigmentation 50 faithfully through the summer and I still have new pigmentation marks.

I have just listened or should I say endured a few minutes of Abbi C but am wondering how many of her claims can be proved with evidence? She says Ultrasun is used by some Public services ( my words but I presume she means organisations where people work outside?) and even prescribed.On the Ultrasun bottles I have it says ‘consider another application after extensive sweating, swimming or towel drying’ so not always a once a day application is enough.When I do a search for best sunscreens / high factor/ once a day I rarely see any reference to Ultrasun. She presents herself as the guru of all sun protection and saviour of the world.I use Ultrasun especially the Face Anti pigmentation 50 faithfully through the summer and I still have new pigmentation marks.
She's always saying this; I reported her to the ASA some years ago when I was in a nit picking mood & they dealt with her. Dratted woman.

I channel hop less and less on QVC lately, but when I know this woman is on I avoid at all costs. She preachers to the extent of being unbearable, if she’s so worried about people and their sun exposure then one, why is ultra sun so expensive for most families to afford and two, why not add it to “her” Skinsense range?

I think she should be renamed as the song goes “sun of a preacher tan” 🤷‍♀️

It must be QVCs “legal team” day off because GPs haven’t prescribed sunscreen for years, they’re not allowed to. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....edicines-nhs-prescription-banned-12276240.amp

Why WOULD anyone want to go abroad this year ? The whole of Europe is one big petri dish of infection, and if you get there the shops, bars and restaurants wont be open, so what would there be to do ? No point, and thats aside of quarantining back home.

Then of course there's the prospect of catching something/anything on the plane. Plastics seating can be wiped down with anti-bac wipes after each use, but the cloth fabric seating on planes needs to be steam cleaned after every trip - and that aint gonna happen is it. That's something else to think about.

I have 3 fetes booked for July /August, so at least I have something to look forward to.

I have a trip abroad this end Sept. It was originally booked July last year for Christmas then rebooked for this end April then moved to Sept.I am waiting to see what happens as it is with a reputable company.However I may yet cancel myself with the loss of the deposit.I am looking forward to a trip in England so hope that goes ahead, stay close to home!

Latest posts

Back