Um.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The vegan years were the most annoying, she doesn’t mention it every two seconds now so I’m assuming it didn’t last, like learning Welsh, learning Scottish, designing for Clog-Eye........

When she first started her vegan trip, it wasn’t for ethical reasons no, it was because her beautiful soul was one, obviously didn’t bother him that she still used her leather bags and leather shoes so he too obviously wasn’t a committed vegan either...............a match made in Sainsbury’s. 😂
Clog-Eye! I'm adding that to Farah-Force It as my reminders to laugh when things go wrong.

The vegan years were the most annoying, she doesn’t mention it every two seconds now so I’m assuming it didn’t last, like learning Welsh, learning Scottish, designing for Clog-Eye........

When she first started her vegan trip, it wasn’t for ethical reasons no, it was because her beautiful soul was one, obviously didn’t bother him that she still used her leather bags and leather shoes so he too obviously wasn’t a committed vegan either...............a match made in Sainsbury’s. 😂

And lets not forget the sign language that she professes to do. It actually takes more than a few lessons to be proficient. I took a year's evening class, and just about mastered the basics. So her banging on about it made me mad. What next I wonder, learning Mandarin, so she can order her takeaway in style ???

And lets not forget the sign language that she professes to do. It actually takes more than a few lessons to be proficient. I took a year's evening class, and just about mastered the basics. So her banging on about it made me mad. What next I wonder, learning Mandarin, so she can order her takeaway in style ???

I can understand you being mad, takes away from the real work people like yourself do to learn.

Funnily enough I do sign language whenever I see her appear, requires two fingers and is internationally known, no lessons required. 😂.

I believe her next venture is hairdressing, showing you how to get a Vidal Sassoon look in three easy steps.........

1. Pick up scissors
2. Cut
3. Ta Da

I believe her next venture is hairdressing, showing you how to get a Vidal Sassoon look in three easy steps.........

1. Pick up scissors
2. Cut
3. Ta Da

You’re probably correct. I caught her on air, while channel hopping, as she said that she’s removed her extensions and has cut her hair. She said it was alright at the front, but that the back wasn’t as good (although she didn’t turn round to show us.)

You’re probably correct. I caught her on air, while channel hopping, as she said that she’s removed her extensions and has cut her hair. She said it was alright at the front, but that the back wasn’t as good (although she didn’t turn round to show us.)

Why does that not surprise me, she’s definitely a Jill of all trades. 😜

I feel sorry for her weight gain, and if one of her cats is really ill. Her cats are very cute, imo.
Jumping on badwagons, and indulging in fads of all sorts is not healthy. It would be better for her, perhaps, to understand why she feels the need to be a different person for every new relationship to get off the ground.
That's a really perceptive comment. I've just read that & it sounds condescending which is the last thing I wanted it to be 🤔

Last edited:
Jackie Kabler looks like she's got a stomach or a paunch, I keep wondering if she's pregnant, does anyone know?
If Jackie's pregnant then I'm a donkey on Blackpool beach. It's that stomach thing we all get once we're past 26 :ROFLMAO: I'm quite slim at the moment but my youngest nephew (15) thinks I'm a pensioner who should look like a sofa.

If Jackie's pregnant then I'm a donkey on Blackpool beach. It's that stomach thing we all get once we're past 26 :ROFLMAO: I'm quite slim at the moment but my youngest nephew (15) thinks I'm a pensioner who should look like a sofa.
Callow youth! You sound a really fun auntie. I bet he can't wait for you to go down the pub with him, everywhere may be back to normal by the time he turns 18 🥴

Latest posts

Back