Update on my parcel pick up fiasco

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teddybear581

Registered Shopper
Just to refresh your memory.
I have been trying to have two large boxes picked up for return since christmas.

emailed them through the "contact us" facility on their site 3 times... NO REPLY to any of them.

I phoned and spoke to an agent who arranged a delivery...... DID NOT TURN UP

I wrote to MD who got a CS rep. to phone me and arranged another delivery.......DID NOT TURN UP

I wrote to Newspaper who contacted their PR dept. They gave me a dedicated adviser to sort thing out. She phoned me and arranged yet another delivery ........THAT DID NOT TURN UP.

I phoned her and she arranged another delivery with another courier for today. AND GUESS WHAT???????

THE FERKING PARCELS ARE STILL SITTING IN MY HALL
AARRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT NOW????????
The rep is going to phone me tomorrow to make sure the pick up went ok.
I promise I will try and be polite and calm when I speak to her:54::54::54:

LOL teddy!! I know I shouldn't laugh, but that was funny!!
hysterical.gif

They're a bunch of incompetent ninnies!

I would be raging by now, I'm sure I've heard somewhere when you get treated like that you can keep the goods and get a refund or maybe it was charge them for storage lol.

What a fiasco.......dare I ask if you got a refund? :6:

U R joking?????????????:52::52::52:
I did ask for my refund to be processed immediately due to the length of time ,but that was refused.

Lottie ,I like the idea of charging them storage.
HMMMM!!!!! let me see......,76 days,and counting, @£10 per day. £760WOWWWW I could go on a lovely holiday :14::14::14:

U R joking?????????????:52::52::52:
I did ask for my refund to be processed immediately due to the length of time ,but that was refused.

Lottie ,I like the idea of charging them storage.
HMMMM!!!!! let me see......,76 days,and counting, @£10 per day. £760WOWWWW I could go on a lovely holiday :14::14::14:

I did think it was a longshot :27:

Dare I ask wht you purchased?:55:sorry nosey :)

Yip, one was the halogen oven with the fixed lid. I found I couldnt open it coz I don't have enough height under my wall units,
The other one is a pack of two electric "cookshop" pans that I actually cancelled as I read on here that they were sooooooooooooooo big that a normal kitcken has no space to store them.
So as you can imagine the boxes are quite big........just as well my hall is bigger than my kitcken:54::54:
OH! by the way, its 1.30 am and I am sitting up ....'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'.

'well you never know the couriers might have a night shift on and I wouldnt want to miss them :53:

We could call it the "Pick Up" party - read into that what you will........:54:

I can almost feel your frustration Teddy, so sorry for you but let's hope your next post on this will be a positive one.

Teddy....we'll have an online party when it's collected :tassles: It'll be a momentous occasion.

I am so sorry Mrs James but we are not going to have a pick up party........but we can have "a result at last " party!

An agent phoned this morning, ( not the one who was designated to deal with my problem) and asked for the courier ref, numbers to get my refund started. I politely:59:told her that they were still sitting in my hall and I was now going to the small claims court. That was met with a quick "oH dont do that I will get onto my team leader" (yes, the person who was meant to phone me anyway!)
I told her not to bother phoning back if she was going to arrange another pick up.
She has just phoned back and has procesed my refund and said I can do what I want with the goods. I was then so busy telling her about the things that IW need to look into to improve Customer satisfaction that I forgot to ask for some compensation,
Never mind ,does anyone want to buy a "used once" halogen oven and two brand new still in unopened box, multicookers....going cheap:3::3:::16::16::16:

Latest posts

Back