Vax - Don't innovate - Duplicate!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

UkSki

Registered Shopper
Watching the promotion for the "Vax Airlift" and I think Dyson should be watching too - I've never seen so many similar / identical features, It's like a poor quality deja vu!

Joanne fawning all over it isn't helping matters either, "Wow it picked that up no problems" "Oh the suction is so good" "You can use it to clean blinds or even hard to clean Artex Ceilings" Give me a break - it does the same jobs as most other Vacuum cleaners - but I can honestly say I've never been lay in bed and said to myself "The Artex needs Vacuuming"

We've even got the usual "We're so cheap!" "Don't miss this offer!" "Check out your baskets!" "The buyers can't believe we can sell it this cheap" - I've got news for you - its £22.50 cheaper at John Lewis!

Watching the promotion for the "Vax Airlift" and I think Dyson should be watching too - I've never seen so many similar / identical features, It's like a poor quality deja vu!

Joanne fawning all over it isn't helping matters either, "Wow it picked that up no problems" "Oh the suction is so good" "You can use it to clean blinds or even hard to clean Artex Ceilings" Give me a break - it does the same jobs as most other Vacuum cleaners - but I can honestly say I've never been lay in bed and said to myself "The Artex needs Vacuuming"

We've even got the usual "We're so cheap!" "Don't miss this offer!" "Check out your baskets!" "The buyers can't believe we can sell it this cheap" - I've got news for you - its £22.50 cheaper at John Lewis!

Well what else do we expect from the GIANT SUMMER SALE!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy Cricket is demonstrating a Vax Carpet Cleaner which is amazing, brilliant for pets, has a rotating scrubber, doesn't leave your carpets wet.

Too right it doesn't leave your carpets wet, he couldn't get any water to come out of it. So cue demonstration video instead.

Come 'ere :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Jimmy Cricket is demonstrating a Vax Carpet Cleaner which is amazing, brilliant for pets, has a rotating scrubber, doesn't leave your carpets wet.

Too right it doesn't leave your carpets wet, he couldn't get any water to come out of it. So cue demonstration video instead.

Come 'ere :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11797View attachment 11798

No, I'm going to resist temptation and I shan't respond to this :mysmilie_13:

I thought he was popularly known as Cleopatra, since he's the Queen of Denial :mysmilie_846:

Maybe he should take his own advice and go on a cruise to Dubai?

But he might end up staying there for 10 years :down:

Latest posts

Back