Vax TSV 14/08/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh please tell me it’s the cordless mop and vacuum in one. Had my eye on it for a while but want to be able to try it out properly before buying

Vax Platinum SmartWash Carpet Washer

Attachments

• cax.jpg
    cax.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 65
A couple of years ago, I tried one of these out under the 30 day money back. So heavy to use and big to store. I knew it would be a CBA to use and would be left in the cupboard and a constant reminder that I should use it and never getting round to it.
Still tempted by their vacuum and floor mop (seen lots of ads for it) but would want to test out before investing in a something I might not want to use

This could be very timely for me. I have been looking at the Vax Platinum. Hope it is on easy pay!

Vax Platinum Smartwash Carpet Cleaner with 2.5L Cleaning Solution
Item Number: 723152
QVC Price £335.00
Todays Special Value Price £249.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £62.49

This Platinum Smartwash Carpet Washer from Vax features next-generation Motion Sense cleaning technology that washes going forward and dries when its pulled back, an Advanced Flexiforce brush that deeply dislodges and removes embedded dirt and Platinum Smartwash technology that automatically dispenses the correct mix of clean water and solution. Achieve the look of fresh, perfectly clean carpets with this effortless washer, which will rid them of dirt and grime, while leaving them feeling dry in one motion.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Vax Platinum Smartwash Carpet Cleaner with 2L Cleaning Solution from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you’d pay £335. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £249.96, with no P&P, you’re saving £85.04.

All at once - the next-generation Motion Sense cleaning technology washes and dries in just one motion, dispensing clean water and antibacterial solution when you push the washer forwards, then drying the carpet as you pull it back. The result is a fresh, clean carpet without the hours of drying time afterwards, and no soaking feet as you go!

A deep clean - the Advanced Flexiforce brush boasts purpose-designed bristles that omit the right amount of energy deep into your carpets, dislodging embedded dirt for that deep clean you want, and it features antimicrobial treatment to help protect the brush bars from the growth of bacteria and fungi. Plus, the washer comes with a patented SpinScrub hand tool and a 2.5m hose to ensure you're able to clean all those hard-to-reach places.

Tailor your wash - the Platinum Smartwash automatically dispenses the correct mix of clean water and solution as you push this washer across your floors, but if you prefer to take to control of the amount of antibacterial solution used, the separate solution tank allows you to remove it so you can use Smartwash in rinse mode, cleaning your carpets with clean water alone. What's more, when it's time to dry, you can easily switch to Dry Only mode, which allows you to dry your carpets quickly and efficiently.

Contains:

• 1 x Platinum Smartwash Carpet Washer
  • 1 x Platinum Solution (2l)
  • 2 x Platinum Solution (250ml)
  • 1 x Pre-Treatment Solution (250ml)
  • 1 x hose (2.5m)
  • 1 x 2-in-1 Antimicrobial Wash Tool
  • 1 x SpinScrub tool
  • 1 x accessory bag
  • Six year manufacturer's guarantee

I've got a vax carpet washer that I've had for some years, very similar to this. If I may, I'll point out a couple of things. Very heavy to operate and I find it hard work. I have a major problem of trying to get dog hairs out of the front part of the machine as they clog up there and the front part doesn't detach so you can't just flip down the front and wash them out. Mine is an old model and they may have changed this so it would be well worth paying attention to the explanations of how you clean the machine out after use. I have resorted to using knitting needles/bottle brushes etc and it still doesn't do a good job. Machine works best when you use the proper vax liquid in it which isn't the cheapest. The machine also holds "wet dog" smell if you have a dog (probably because you can't clean it out properly) and once that smell is there it's very hard to remove. Each time you use the cleaner it puts that smell out round the room.

It does clean your carpets though and if you've pets you'll be surprised at the black water that comes out.

Latest posts

Back