Vegepod Summer Sale Limited Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Super Trouper

Go on underestimate me - that will be Fun
DISCOUNTS
vp.jpg

Vegepod have some good offers in their sale and are including their newest launch a "vegebag" thrown in for free when you buy a vegepod of your choice .
Large is £370.00 with stand & free bag (Q= £396.96)
Medium is £220.00 with stand & free bag and
Small is £160.00
(Q = £169) & free bag
Small with trolley £220.00 & free bag.
So if you are thinking of buying one especially the large one you may kick yourself if you don't have a look here first. free delivery/ excellent customer service.
click here https://vegepod.co.uk/collections/bundles

I’ve looked at these and other similar but they don’t hold that much and it would work out very very expensive in comparison to buying at the greengrocers or supermarket.

I’ve looked at these and other similar but they don’t hold that much and it would work out very very expensive in comparison to buying at the greengrocers or supermarket.

Yes, As regards expense, I know where you are coming from here, 💷 you are right! that's where qvc score, as you pay in instalments, if you can afford to pay that amount each month I had to have something to get me through this pandemic, without mentally caveing in. They get you back in touch with nature and thats a wonderful thing. Your own freshly grown veg is "out of this world" 🌽 🥦🥬and tastes nothing like shop bought, and its addictive and fun!

I say they really appeal to people who are passionate about growing their own food and don't have a garden, or enjoy getting back to nature or the disabled who used to garden and can no longer. I can't garden like I used to/ My experience of the vegepod is that they are so solidly built that as far as my life is concerned, they'll see me out! And no I don't expect to drop for years yet!!! But when ready I'll donate them in my Will.😉

I was just about to buy the wooden ones this year, glad I didn't, they need maintenance and have no wheels and get feet rot. So you'd have to re-buy and re-buy.
I was suspicious of a plastic vegetable grower, can they be strong enough to hold a hundred weight of compost, but they are and the legs i think are thick steel, and you have the misting system built in and everything. I see them as a cross between a greenhouse and a polytunnel. But yeah not everyone- especially Today has that much cash to spend.

As regards how much they hold you'd be surprised- it is Huge: a medium one holds over x3 80 litre bags, I fill right up to the top, again the expense. Recommend the wheels so you can push them out of the way, otherwise you'll going to need superman to move it.

its a nice hobby and this will definitely protect your crops from insects etc as long as you know you will make the most of it and keep it stocked with veggies its well worth it

its a nice hobby and this will definitely protect your crops from insects etc as long as you know you will make the most of it and keep it stocked with veggies its well worth it
I gave away a barbecue on wheels. That would have been ideal to plant herbs and veg in.

I have a couple of large VegTrugs (a competitor brand) on my patio. They are great for people, like me, with a bad back - I cannot dig, bend or kneel these days. You do need quite a bit of space, and a schedule for planting, otherwise you end up with bare periods where you are waiting for things to grow and have nothing to harvest. I love growing my own veg and salad crops.

Latest posts

Back