Vionic Footware TSV 27/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why is it always trainers? Not even practical trainers - in ArticMule world trainers are for running, sports or gym work.

I think some people wear trainers all the time. A lot of the trainers sold on QVC are not actually designed for exercise, especially the ones which are laced up. They are designed as a fashion statement to accessorise with their outfit.

People with fat ankles never look good in trainers. Yes, I agree that most folk wear trainers, but on QVC we get force fed their latest 'push' ergo trainers. WIn the past we've had diamonique for weeks on end, then crafting, Marla Wynne, and for the last 100 years its been beauty.

Most Christmases I have bought my sister in law the Vionic slipper mules, sadly she suffers with swollen feet and hammer toes, but with the adjustable straps she says they are the best slippers she's ever had. She also loves all the sandals with the adjustable heel and top foot straps.

Attachments

• Vionic TSV 1.jpg
    Vionic TSV 1.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Vionic TSV 2.jpg
    Vionic TSV 2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Vionic TSV 3.jpg
    Vionic TSV 3.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Vionic TSV 4.jpg
    Vionic TSV 4.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 107
  • Vionic TSV 5.jpg
    Vionic TSV 5.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 129
Vionic Agile Cassis Zip Trainer
Item Number: 196839
QVC Price £107.00
Todays Special Value Price £75.96
P&P £4.95

Sleek, stylish and comfortable, the Cassis trainers from Vionic are the perfect pair for taking on your everyday. Featuring a functional side zip as well as lace-up fastenings, you can easily slip in and out of these trainers and personalise the fit. We also love the removable orthotic insoles, which offer arch support and comfort with every step, making these shoes the ideal choice for everything from runs and hikes to trips out running errands!

*A great saving
: if you were to buy these Vionic Agile Cassis Zip Trainers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £107 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £75.96 plus P&P, you're saving £31.04.
New to Vionic? We recommend that you wear your new shoes for
20 - 30 minutes for the first few days to ensure that your feet are used to the level of support.
Functional features - like your footwear to be as practical as it is stylish? These trainers boast a rear heel pull which makes popping them on and off easier. They also boast functional side zips and lace fastenings, so you can lace them up to your desired tightness then easily slip them on and off using the zip. The best of both worlds!
Comfort with every step - boasting removable active orthotic insoles that feature three-zone technology, you can enjoy soft cushioning and unrivalled arch support every time you slip these trainers on.
A shoe for a range of looks - although these trainers were created with performance in mind, their fashion-forward design makes them great for all of your everyday outfits. Pair them with jeans for a classic, casual look, or pop them on with leggings and a hoodie for simple but on-trend athleisure chic.
Choose your shade - these trainers come in a range of colourways, so you can choose the perfect match for you. Looking for something classic and wearable? We'd recommend the Black or White option. Prefer to flaunt some colour? Then Pink or Slate will be the picks for you.
  • Super soft breathable nylon mesh upper
  • Nubuck rear heel counter and toe bumper
  • Padded lining
  • Lace and zip fastening
  • Rear heel pull
  • Outer: manmade, textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 3.8cm (1.4")
Colour choices:
  • Black
  • White
  • Pink
  • Slate
All measurements are approximate

Skechers' prices are higher now, much higher. Ruth's trainers are not exactly a bargain either. At least Vionic have the inserts that supposedly do wonders for your posture. I bought some Vionic sandals that I wore out, but, of course, there were no inserts. The best bargain in shoes on QVC is the German brand, Reicker, imo.

I have a wide foot ( mostly EE but sometimes EEE.) The presenters and BA almost never give details about fitting. A couple of years ago, ordered lovely leather vionic trainers in usual size- totally crushed my foot. If I go up a half size or full size, too long and rub to make blisters. Personally, I think shoes etc need trying on and until QVC give free postage on shoes, I won’t order. I have to try on five or six pairs in a shop- imagine the postage.
i like the look of Rieker but reviews say they are narrow. Used to like earth spiri sandals with adjustable width straps but then something weird happened with the length. Skechers are hit or miss - lace ups are best.
I guess QVC don’t want the custom of wide fit customers. Even the reviews on recent moda pelle said wide fit were not wide. I can’t be doi with pain of breaking in any more.

Agree I like the German brands but I buy them in my local shop where I can try a couple of sizes.I have had some Vionic sandals in the past & are fine, alongside my Birkis which I wear all the time in the house.I suffered a time with Plantar Fasciilis, never experienced it or heard of it, but then discovered it was a common complaint.I now have insoles that I wear most of the time but I believe my Birkis helped considerably.

Latest posts

Back