Vionic TSV 3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Vionic TSV 4.jpg
    Vionic TSV 4.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Vionic TSV 5.jpg
    Vionic TSV 5.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 136
Didn’t they used to be fairly cheap when they first came on Q? Was gobsmacked at the prices when I last watched a show.
Those boots are identical to a pair I bought in M&S Gretna outlet store last year for £20.

Vionic Orthotic Naomi Suede Ankle Boot
Item Number: 185551
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £89.97
P&P £4.95

The Naomi ankle boots from Vionic are crafted from water-resistant suede and textured snakeskin-print leather, with stacked tapered heels and buckle details. Complete with built-in arch support to promote your feets natural alignment, these stylish boots will update your seasonal wardrobe in seconds and keep you comfortable all day long.

Your new style staple - perfect for ringing in the colder seasons, these boots will refresh your wardrobe in a flash with their on-trend dual-textured leather design and stacked tapered heels. They’re ideal for pairing with anything from your favourite jeans in the day to your little black dress at night, making them boots you’ll reach for time and time again.

Choose comfort - Vionic is renowned for its innovative Three-Zone Comfort technology, which hugs the contours of your feet and provides cushioning to help alleviate pressure and keep you going all day long. What’s more, built-in arch support works to promote the natural alignment of your feet to help improve your posture, so you can experience comfort with every step!

It’s all in the details - the streamlined V-shaped design and snakeskin textured panels add a stylish edge to these boots that will transform your outfit in one step. Plus the chic buckle details give them a sleek finish without the fuss, thanks to the easy zip fastenings on the inside.

Style and substance - don’t compromise on sturdiness or style with these boots’ water-resistant suede, which will help keep your feet dry in wet weather. What’s more, the rubber soles provide traction on most surfaces, so you can rely on them when you get caught in the rain!

Find your colour - with five to choose from, all you have to do is select the colour that suits your style. For a versatile tone that will go with anything in your wardrobe, go for Black, Wheat or Navy, or select Olive or Wine for a sophisticated touch of colour that’s perfect for the new season ahead.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size down from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Zip fastenings
  • Outer: leather, manmade; inner: textile, manmade; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 5.9cm (2.3”)

Colour options:

• Black
  • Olive
  • Wine
  • Navy
  • Wheat

All measurements are approximate

:LOL::LOL: words fail me.

I tried a pair of this height Vionics in the blush suede 18 months ago, but they made my feet 'ache' - not hurt, but ache after an hour. So back they went. Certainly nothing like this price.

I'm certain since Covid the prices of EVERYTHING has risen, and conveniently blamed on the pandemic. Canny way of raising prices, but in the long run it wont work because we just wont buy. Europeans are used to paying more than the UK for goods, but it wont wash here.

Expensive, but then so are a lot of high street brands like Clarks ( though I don't think they're quite that expensive) You could definitely pick up a decent pair of leather ankle boots from M&S though for half the tsv price and probably in quite a few other places. Q is not the place for bargains, not even the tsv's are very good value. To be fair I've been very happy with my most recent purchases...the freezer bags and the fan but the good stuff is few and far between these days. I still have the small slow cooker I bought from Q for £10 about 15 years ago, they wouldn't give you a toenail clipping for that price nowadays! Clearance esp fashion is usually the absolute dregs. It didn't used to be a bad place to shop, but their prices are sky high now, and with online shopping being the norm - it's usually better to look elsewhere.

These are too high for me but I don’t get Qs current obsession with snake print.Have I missed something . Is it all the rage now . It’s passed me by .

I don't mind them. I prefer them to the similar Moda in Pelle boots that were tsv a few weeks back. These are much more me because the heel's a bit lower and the styling's not too over the top - I only like the black, mind. I think they look comfortable and could be tempted if the price was a lot lower. A case like this is where the mbg guarantee would come in handy..'cause if like Brissels, you found them uncomfortable you could send them back. Difficult with footwear as you can try something on and it feels blissful, you might even wear them out for the day and they're fine, then next time you wear them, they start to rub or burn the soles of your feet and you can't wait to get them off your feet! I bought a pair of cushion walk ankle boots some years back from IW and they were fairly high, but they assured you that despite the height they were so comfortable that you wouldn't even notice you had them on. Got them home walked round the house and yes I agreed, but I remembered wearing them on a night out to the theatre and having to remove them for the duration of the show because my feet were on fire! I tried them again on another occassion just in case I was having a "bad feet" day that day...and they were just as bad. If I remember rightly I binned them as opposed to donating them as I couldn't imagine inflicting so much pain on another human being!

I’m looking for a sturdy lovely pair of slippers and I looked at their website .. would be so happy for any recommendations even if the items are sold out at then moment .. just for future reference 👍

Latest posts

Back