Vionic TSV 3.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 204
  • Vionic TSV 4.jpg
    Vionic TSV 4.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 192
  • Vionic TSV 5.jpg
    Vionic TSV 5.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 192
Its always sodding trainers - same with Sketchers ! how many of their audience actually visit a gym / train for a marathon and more importantly can reach down to do up the laces ??? I'm of the age now where I just want to 'slip' into a boot/shoe/sandal, I don't want the faff of laces, buckles or heel zips.

Its always sodding trainers - same with Sketchers ! how many of their audience actually visit a gym / train for a marathon and more importantly can reach down to do up the laces ??? I'm of the age now where I just want to 'slip' into a boot/shoe/sandal, I don't want the faff of laces, buckles or heel zips.
Ah, you see, I like a good, secure lace up! Any shoe that you can slip on and off is not supportive enough for me. I’m no fitness fanatic either, but trainers are comfy and practical for walking the dog, and my retirement uniform of jeans and a jumper!
I buy my shoes in the Hotter sale though, I can’t run to vionic prices.

Ah, you see, I like a good, secure lace up! Any shoe that you can slip on and off is not supportive enough for me. I’m no fitness fanatic either, but trainers are comfy and practical for walking the dog, and my retirement uniform of jeans and a jumper!
I buy my shoes in the Hotter sale though, I can’t run to vionic prices.
I just bought a couple of pairs of Hotter ankle boots in the sale.Very comfortable .I walk the dog in wellies most of the time.
Vionic prices have risen since they were introduced. I don’t know if they are worth it. I couldn’t get on with their sandals .

Didn’t Vionic used to be cheap when they first came to Q?
seem to remember buying a pair of suede boots, still got them somewhere, & not paying anything remotely like the prices now, which I wouldn’t do anyway.

I just bought a couple of pairs of Hotter ankle boots in the sale.Very comfortable .I walk the dog in wellies most of the time.
Vionic prices have risen since they were introduced. I don’t know if they are worth it. I couldn’t get on with their sandals .
Can’t do wellies, no arch or ankle support.
I only wear them when it’s snowing - like today! And I put vionic insoles in them, but wellies, being ‘slip on’, move around my foot to much, no stability.

Vionic Agile Jojo Trainer
Item Number: 188176
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £58.98
P&P £4.95

The Agile Jojo trainers from Vionic are crafted from smooth faux leather and breathable mesh in a lightweight, seamless design that helps to prevent rubbing. Complete with built-in biomechanically-designed orthotic technology, these gorgeous trainers take comfort to the next level, promoting the natural alignment of your feet and cushioning them as you walk - perfect for keeping you on your toes all day.

Unrivalled comfort - the seamless design prevents your feet rubbing, so you won't have to worry about soreness and blisters throughout the day. What's more, these lightweight trainers boast Vionic's lauded orthotic technology and cushioned EVA footbeds built in, providing softness underfoot and arch support to promote the natural alignment of your feet.

A modern classic - featuring lace fastenings and athletic dual-textured uppers, these trainers boast a classic design but with a modern twist, thanks to their streamlined, lightweight silhouette. Striking the perfect balance between sport and style, you can wear them with any of your favourite casual looks to give them a chic update.

Find your favourite - with five sophisticated colours to choose from, all you have to do is pick the one that suits your style best. For a classic shade that will match anything in your wardrobe, go for Black or White, or for a sporty pop of colour, choose Blue. Or, select Rose or Lilac to incorporate a feminine touch into your look.

Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size down from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.

• Padded collars
  • Pull tabs on the heels
  • Lace fastenings
  • Outer: manmade, textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 3.8cm (1.5")

Colour options:

• Black
  • White
  • Rose
  • Blue
  • Lilac

All measurements are approximate

Can’t do wellies, no arch or ankle support.
I only wear them when it’s snowing - like today! And I put vionic insoles in them, but wellies, being ‘slip on’, move around my foot to much, no stability.
I know what you mean. I only wear them to walk the dog. It’s very wet and muddy this time of year.I’ve tried other so called waterproof boots but they end up letting in water and getting soaked.
I might try the Vionic insoles though to make them a bit more comfy.

Have you tried any of the brands which do Duck Boots - they are very expensive but good.
I bought ones in a sale (not one of the really good brands) but I find them good).
I think if you would be using them daily it needs to be top of the range rather than fashion ones which are available on lots of sites.

Latest posts

Back