Vionics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I’ve watched this afternoon’s show and enjoyed it, Alex and the Vionics BA work well together. A bit of unrelated chit chat but not off-putting.

Oh my goodness though, how expensive are the shoes ? Not my styles either but I’m fussy with footwear. Although I’m not very good at choosing and styling my clothes, I have always kept my feet smart and neat in good shoes etc. These Vionics are not very elegant IMO.

I’ve watched this afternoon’s show and enjoyed it, Alex and the Vionics BA work well together. A bit of unrelated chit chat but not off-putting.

Oh my goodness though, how expensive are the shoes ? Not my styles either but I’m fussy with footwear. Although I’m not very good at choosing and styling my clothes, I have always kept my feet smart and neat in good shoes etc. These Vionics are not very elegant IMO.
The prices keep creeping up

I recently got some Loafers in Clearance but they were still expensive.

All the footwear brands on Q are hideously expensive, ok they are usually made from leather, but in my experience non-leather fares just as well, if not better. Leather becomes scuffed, can crease and crack and look generally tired. I recently discarded a pair of black leather chelsea boots that had "gone home" for the want of a better expression and they weren't cheap either. It dawned on me that my £30 pair of non-leather biker boots I bought from the catalogue were older and despite being worn as frequently, they still looked new. Ok, there was some slight wear down on the sole but nothing in comparison the the pair I threw out which had worn so thin they had started to let in water!

Latest posts

Back