Visage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hear Kati Elliott mention some weeks ago that she had sold a quarter of a million units. This is the reason why they are diversifying away from jewellery. And it is so much easier to encourage people to multi buy ten quid makeup and skincare items than jewellery, no matter how cheap. I cringe when I hear Ellis saying‘I’ve bought ten, because I can’t be without it’. Who the hell needs ten bottles of toner, or foundation? The threat of not being able to purchase when you need it is crazy. Don’t encourage multi buying and people will be able to purchase when they want. But they don’t want to stockpile these items, they want your money in their bank account…

Just watching my least favourite presenter, Jess Foley. She is singing the praises of the new Tangerine lipstick. Suits all skin tones, is so moisturising etc etc. Odd then that Jess hasn’t plastered her face with it, like Lynn Jinks or Adina Stubbs would.🤔

Did anyone buy the new lipliners? I bought a couple (I know, I know...!) Anyway, they turned up today and the colours are fine, but you only get 3cm of product and one of them is faulty in that it doesn't retract - you have to push it back down again with your finger. I was pretty disappointed.

I ordered a Nude one, I too am weak😞 Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow, and I can check it out. I ordered one of her magnifying mirrors the other week and returned it, as I expected it to be rechargeable through the USB, but I soon discovered that it has to remain plugged in to work. Kati has never mentioned this. I really don’t want a USB lead trailing over my dressing table, so back it has gone. I’m so fed up with paying Signed For return postage. I should just stop ordering…….

I ordered a Nude one, I too am weak😞 Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow, and I can check it out. I ordered one of her magnifying mirrors the other week and returned it, as I expected it to be rechargeable through the USB, but I soon discovered that it has to remain plugged in to work. Kati has never mentioned this. I really don’t want a USB lead trailing over my dressing table, so back it has gone. I’m so fed up with paying Signed For return postage. I should just stop ordering…….
Haha, we are both suckers lol! I got nude and supermodel. I like supermodel best, but of course, that is the faulty one. I once ordered a fairy lit photo frame thing for my daughter and discovered it was usb powered too. I got around it by using a powerbank, but it's not ideal. I send back by special delivery, it costs a lot!

Haha, we are both suckers lol! I got nude and supermodel. I like supermodel best, but of course, that is the faulty one. I once ordered a fairy lit photo frame thing for my daughter and discovered it was usb powered too. I got around it by using a powerbank, but it's not ideal. I send back by special delivery, it costs a lot!
Yes, postage costs are quite prohibitive, I’ve not returned some things, simply because it’s not worth the £6.95 postage. I should be more selective! We live and learn!!

Just received the Nude lipliner, nice colour, and definitely retracts!

I bought too……yup I know. Berry is brighter than I thought was hoping for a proper berry tone. Cherry is bright as I would expect and supermodel a good nude reminds me of Leighton Denny’s polish. Mine all retract and are very soft

Sorry I didn’t buy the Supermodel now!! Just a little thing, I’ve never had a lipliner with a smudger on the end. Eye pencils yes…..

And don't forget are presenter this evening suggested we buy them at todays price and put them away for Christmas presents.....26th April....merry Christmas everyone 🎅
I’d wandered off by then! Any excuse to get people to multi buy so that the stock isn’t in their warehouse, and your money is in their bank account. I vaguely remember they moved into a much larger warehouse last year. Obviously not large enough as they are promoting Destello and Bamboo Bedding sales to make room!

Also I understand Gemporia has now "bought" Primal Living, so even more space is needed! Maybe they're filling the vaults.

Latest posts

Back