Visage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kati has just posted it's Beauty Tue and Thur now. She better have new stuff, it's getting repetitive.
That’s the problem with selling a makeup range, you need to have a steady offering of new products to keep people interested. All make up houses recognise this, hence new colours for each season and a stream of limited editions.

That’s the problem with selling a makeup range, you need to have a steady offering of new products to keep people interested. All make up houses recognise this, hence new colours for each season and a stream of limited editions.
Yes visage shows have been a tad samey for a while now. She tends to post on insta what is being showcased. If it’s the best selling mascara for an hour, I shan’t be tuning in! 😂😂

Yes visage shows have been a tad samey for a while now. She tends to post on insta what is being showcased. If it’s the best selling mascara for an hour, I shan’t be tuning in! 😂😂
Same!!! The lipsticks, apart from the Tangerine one, have been the same from the launch. Anyone who wants one has bought it by now. I’ve bought a couple of the palettes, but as with all brands, there are just too many colours I will never wear. It would be nice to have some individual eyeshadows to build a more useful collection.

She brought out the eye palettes all at once, week after week, which eft her with nothing. She missed a trick.

Same!!! The lipsticks, apart from the Tangerine one, have been the same from the launch. Anyone who wants one has bought it by now. I’ve bought a couple of the palettes, but as with all brands, there are just too many colours I will never wear. It would be nice to have some individual eyeshadows to build a more useful collection.
She should have brought out a magnetic palette to add your own colours. She is very young and blinkered. Same with the mirrors, why not make them dual sided and have one side magnified.

I ordered the coffee palette gorgeous shades but on reflection no mirror so felt it didn’t suit my needs and returned it. I do have one of her palettes in a gold case with full mirror and it’s a beauty. I really like it.

I ordered the coffee palette gorgeous shades but on reflection no mirror so felt it didn’t suit my needs and returned it. I do have one of her palettes in a gold case with full mirror and it’s a beauty. I really like it.
I bought the original small coffee palette but have my own magnified mirrors, never use a mirror in a palette.

She should have brought out a magnetic palette to add your own colours. She is very young and blinkered. Same with the mirrors, why not make them dual sided and have one side magnified.
Like the beautiful Hourglass ones. Although I remember Revlon doing the same thing years ago. I ordered the mirror and returned it as I hadn’t realised that’s there were two, one magnifying and one plain, and I really wanted the plain one. I also, stupidly thought it was rechargeable. Not so, and the last thing I needed was a trailing usb lead over my dressing table. So, back to my Boots £17.99 one, which flips over and has both.

I bought the original small coffee palette but have my own magnified mirrors, never use a mirror in a palette.
I think that is the one I have. I do my make up on the go so palette and mirror to balance everything

I've got them and like them actually, but I wish they would sell them individually. I find the foundation brush hard to clean, I've balded a couple of them!
Thanks @Brighthunter it looks like a nice collection all in a pouch. I’ll wait till they air it again. Saw the show with Rachel this evening. It was a showcase of all the old favourites. Rachel looked excited but for me nothing new.

I love watching Adina do a Visage show and applying more and more slap as the show goes on, she is literally caked in it now. Apparently they have sold out of the free gift now though that was one per order, so god help anyone who has ordered a load of stuff and gets 8 hair noodles being delivered

I love watching Adina do a Visage show and applying more and more slap as the show goes on, she is literally caked in it now. Apparently they have sold out of the free gift now though that was one per order, so god help anyone who has ordered a load of stuff and gets 8 hair noodles being delivered
I know, really dumb. I could run that show better with my eyes shut.

Latest posts

Back