Visage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Visage on at 9am but not advertised 🤫
I saw it too... It was the get up and glow show. Apparently, there will be more Visage on Gemporia Lifestyle this evening. They are really working hard to shift the merchandise.

I really like the Supermodal shade, but Kati looks like she's applying it in a moving car. All the pouting is hilarious in tonight's show

Adina looks like she’s had an allergic reaction to something! All the pouting drives me crazy. Full Disclosure - I’ve ordered the Supermodel lippy…..

Adina looks like she’s had an allergic reaction to something! All the pouting drives me crazy. Full Disclosure - I’ve ordered the Supermodel lippy…..
Yes I saw a snippet of that show. Her lips looked really puffy not at all how she usually looks. Anyone tried the beam powder. Rachel who is back seems super excited at that product. Unusual as she is usually one of the calmer presenters so wondered if it was hype or if it is truly fab.

Yes I saw a snippet of that show. Her lips looked really puffy not at all how she usually looks. Anyone tried the beam powder. Rachel who is back seems super excited at that product. Unusual as she is usually one of the calmer presenters so wondered if it was hype or if it is truly fab.
I think its ok, but there is a sparkly quality to it, despite their claims to the contrary. I think it looks better in artificial light, but you will sparkle in sunlight! I don't really wear mine often as I hate having glittery skin

I think its ok, but there is a sparkly quality to it, despite their claims to the contrary. I think it looks better in artificial light, but you will sparkle in sunlight! I don't really wear mine often as I hate having glittery skin
Thank you at my age sparkle is not a good look. What ever they say. Appreciate the feedback.

New product launch tonight - lash max one end and liquid liner the other. Not really a fan of the winged liner, but I do enjoy watching them daub make up on :). Think Kati's swamp green coloured nail polish is foul though!

According to the schedule, 6 hours of Visage today. Wow! Kati needs a great deal of stamina.... And for people like me easy access to the remote control to turn it off. Even my grandmother, who is fanatical about makeup and beauty products, said that 3 hours back to back of Visage was "monotonous". Do you have more patience that my grandmother and are enjoying so much Visage?

I did buy the make up brushes in the gold pouch recently. Have to say I think they are nice to use and would make a lovely gift for anyone who loves and uses make up brushes. Great for travel too. I am tuning in less to visage because there seems to be very little in the way of new products on offer. Prefer Katie’s presenting style compared to Hattie.

I really like the brushes too and use them every day, I wish they sold the foundation brushes separately. Kati is much more calm and relaxed, I really like her style of presenting. The faux glow is coming this week, but I'm not into that. I would get another Supermodel lip liner though, the one I bought originally had a broken lead, but I could still use it

Latest posts

Back