Vostok watches ... what a BARGAIN!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheeky chappie

Registered Shopper
yes, you read me right, a bargain I say, a BARGAIN! ...

... emmm, just not on IW :mysmilie_17:

£1,399 is the IW price.

:wait:

clicky here
clicky here
and, if this is legit, check this price out

granted, not sure what import taxes etc would have on some of those, but would surely still be cheaper???

IW, good value? ... as we say in scotland, AYE RIGHT!!!

The original price would be nearer to what IW is charging,83% off on the American website.Still,if someone can drop the price like that what must it cost to make these watches. Note its sold out.

I'll be buying four, I think (joke). Over my dead body, what a rip-off. PS: I bought a set of 4 watches from TJC a year or so ago with different coloured wrist straps......still wearing them (2 have had replacement batteries). Paid £14 plus £2.95 p & P for the set. As for item being sold out - I personally wouldn't believe a word IW say, they've done that before and then suddenly 'discover' more of something.

The original price would be nearer to what IW is charging,83% off on the American website.Still,if someone can drop the price like that what must it cost to make these watches. Note its sold out.

Last edited:
IW need to be careful, they'll be getting called QVC soon! It's like anything else, always shop around first. I've had some good deals on IW, and I always check around first.

I think you have to shop around first, in spite of all their spiel and flashing up on-screen charts telling you what others are charging for the same item, I don't believe what they say, I'm afraid. And just to put my theory to the test, I've checked household items online and in the Argos catalogue and the prices are nowhere near what they quote. Yes, there are things that are a good buy at IW I'm sure, but loads of stuff that isn't remotely a good buy. Look at Kinkycade pictures (although I'd rather not look at them, thanks), the prices they charge are off the wall, and they imply that they increase in value, but on Ebay you can see them for £5 or £6, same ones IW have been flogging, so another load of tosh.

IW need to be careful, they'll be getting called QVC soon! It's like anything else, always shop around first. I've had some good deals on IW, and I always check around first.

H
I think you have to shop around first, in spite of all their spiel and flashing up on-screen charts telling you what others are charging for the same item, I don't believe what they say, I'm afraid. And just to put my theory to the test, I've checked household items online and in the Argos catalogue and the prices are nowhere near what they quote. Yes, there are things that are a good buy at IW I'm sure, but loads of stuff that isn't remotely a good buy. Look at Kinkycade pictures (although I'd rather not look at them, thanks), the prices they charge are off the wall, and they imply that they increase in value, but on Ebay you can see them for £5 or £6, same ones IW have been flogging, so another load of tosh.

I agree, I never buy from anywhere now without Googling (that's something I check not what PS plays with) especially if I see something on shopping TV, after all, imagine all those overheads they've got, there's only one person they expect to pay for them, that's the customer, well it ain't gonna be me! Yeeehaaa!!

Latest posts

Back