Wagner on QVC!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GrahamBristol

Registered Shopper
Perhaps I am behind the curve, but it was news to me when I was passing QVC and heard the distinctive voice of Craig demonstrating Wagner on QVC. I think that I thought that the brand was a Fixture on IW but apparently not!

Wagner is on qvc? You mean the funny Wagner guy that was on x factor back in its heyday?

Wagner is the brand of paint sprayer that Craig Phillips was demonstrating. Craig was the winner of the first Big Brother series and often appears on programmes where they’re doing up houses.

It's not so long ago that the paint sprayer was on IW where we bought ours and they're now just selling the extras like the roll of flimsy stuff you protect everything around you with etc.

It`s a good job it wasn`t the X Factor Wagner lol. He was always in trouble when on the show because he was a tad too touchy feely with the backing dancers and had to be reprimanded more than once. He`d have caused uproar on Q !

I'm old enough to remember Robert Wagner when he was gorgeous but when I read Wagner I go straight back to having to play Tannhauser on a squeaky school violin during prize giving. I was so nervous I went rigid & had a criked neck for days.

Craig Phillips not only won the first Big Brother, but a substantial cash prize as well.

As he was given it, he announced that he was giving it all to a charity!

I think that ended up improving his career such as on TV (I think he had a prime-time series on mainstream TV). He probably earned more than he gave away. He seems a genuinely nice person.

Latest posts

Back