Waitlist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Wonder if anyone who's got any experience with Waitlist can help?

Yesterday I ordered an item on Waitlist, as it had sold out. When I checked my account it said "Awaiting Stock". I assumed that this meant that when it came into stock again, the status would change automatically and I would be sent my item.

However, earlier today I looked at the item on the website and it was now back in stock....but on checking my account, it still says "Awaiting Stock". But it's now IN stock!!

Am I likely to get this?! Or should I ring up, cancel the one I'm waiting for on waitlist and order a new one?!

Am confused! I thought it would automatically be sent to me when it came back into stock....? Frustrating to know I'm waiting for one...but I could just order one now in the normal way!

yes phone up and tell CS it's now in stock and they'll sort it. I had to do that. I think it's because it's not new stock in but one that someone has cancelled so maybe it doesn't show up on the system.

If it is in stock at the moment, get it into your basket and order it. Then ring up CS and cancel the waitlist one.

Alternatively you could hold it in your basket while talking to CS - tell them that it is in stock on line and could they change your waitlist order to a confirmed one. I think that normally they have to cancel the first and redo a new order but I am not sure, so worth a call to them anyway but make sure that you have one in your basket or ordered just in case this is the last one available.

Birdie, my waitlist item had been on ez pay when I originally ordered it. The CC person I spoke to wasn't going to honour that but I quibbled and the ez pay option prevailed. I think most of the time they are fine about it and I just got someone having an 'off' day. If they had not allowed the ez pay option, she would have been having an 'F off' day.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Glad I rang. Apparantly it IS still on waitlist but there was "one" randomly available so the person I spoke to "released" that one for me. She reassured me it would still be on the three EZ pays too.

Now...I MUST stop obsessively checking the bloomin website! lol

The same thing happened to me yesterday with the Elemis Camellia oil set. I'm still on waitlist and it came back in stock after the show. However, I'll wait for it to come in stock to give my credit card a rest!

Thanks for your help everyone.

Glad I rang. Apparantly it IS still on waitlist but there was "one" randomly available so the person I spoke to "released" that one for me. She reassured me it would still be on the three EZ pays too.

Now...I MUST stop obsessively checking the bloomin website! lol

Exactly the same thing has JUST happened to me with a murano glass ring....I managed to order it online while speaking on the phone to Customer Services querying my waitlist status (with CS insisting that it was still out of stock)....it's happened to me before, so I just check online every now and then just in case....

Am still a bit unsure.

The assistant yesterday said that she would "release" that one item for me. However my account is still showing as "awaiting stock" and the item has gone back to "waitlist only".

Not sure whether there's one on the way to me now or not! Will just have to wait and see I suppose.....:33:

I had something order on waitlist but after reading posts on here I checked the website and it was showing as in stock. Rand CS and was told it was on waitlist. when I pointed out that the web said otherwise she checked for me and said there there was one only in stock. She then cancelled my waitlist and put through my order. sure enough when I checked the site again it was on waitlist again. I think now that it will always pay to check as if there are a random few cancelled orders the waitlist records are not being updated quick enough if at all.

Linda

Well I was told that she had put through my order. However my account is still saying "awaiting stock" so I'm doubtful that she did. And now the item is back to waitlist again.

Oh well...if it turns up...it turns up I suppose.

Well I was told that she had put through my order. However my account is still saying "awaiting stock" so I'm doubtful that she did. And now the item is back to waitlist again.

Oh well...if it turns up...it turns up I suppose.

Doubt if she did,Birdie :33:
If she had,it would say In Process.

Latest posts

Back