Warning required!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Just channel hopping I stopped on QVC Beauty show Beauty Day preview.They were showing My Perfect Facial Contouring system and I got a real shock when then panned over to a woman with this on her face.Now none of us look great when doing a mask but this was really scary and not for those of a nervous disposition.In fact all their models look pretty awful and that is coming from someone in her 70’s!

But did the afters look better than the befores? I can do scary if the result is "young" :mysmilie_17:

CC (let's be honest, it never is).

I am always trying to see the miraculous results maybe I expect too much! Sometimes the afters look worse than the before.You can change the look of problem areas by a slightly different expression, like standing up straight and looking as though you have lost Lbs.( only for a brief time!)

The Simple range of gel masks are lovely. The sensitive one I’ve tried on my sister during a pamper session for her delivers 40 days worth of moisture in one hit and her face was plump and smooth for days. They are Korean produced who seem to be on the button with their beauty treatments. Don’t break the bank either from Superdrug.

Latest posts

Back