Warrington:Anyone visited recently?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tuxedokitty

Registered Shopper
Just wondered what bargains might be on offer.

If it is worth a visit- could be passing that way.

Many Thanks

I went on Monday and there wasn't much at all . Dunno if it was because it was a Monday and maybe everyone had come early as it is 15% off day . The shop looked more messy than usual because people had opened packets and left stuff all over the place . There were lots of boots and some handbags , plenty of awful clothes and craft stuff . Disappointing .

It's very hit and miss, we went a bit back and were disapponted with the craft items but the girl said that they had put lots of things out that morning and the customers who were there at the time were delighted.

I have to go on a course with work in a few weeks time to Birchwood - so was thinking of going an hour or so early - luckily it doesnt start till 12.00, to have a look. Have been to Shrewsbury and love it - it can be hit and miss but if you get a good bargain then it makes it all worthwhile. Would not normally go to Warrington as its 150 miles from here.

Does anyone have any advice on best place to park and directions to get there. Someone on here gave me some advice re. Shrewsbury and it was so helpful - even which floor of the carpark to park on to be nearest lol. Thanks.

You can park right outside and the carpark is free .The postcode is WA3 7PQ if you want to google it or do mapquest or have a satnav .

Last edited:
Is it a QVC outlet????
(sorry if that's a stupid question...)

Oh and I'm soooo excited to have found you all..... :)

You can park right outside and the carpark is free .The postcode is WA3 7PQ if you want to google it or do mapquest or have a satnav .

Thanks logfire. I could not go all that way and be within a mile or so of a qvc outlet without 'popping' in, even if it means I will have to leave home at 7 am instead of 9 am :lol:

Thank you for responses.

Paid a visit-acquired a TV stand, was half the price of a similar one at Costco.

Glad you got a bargain !....did you see anything else of interest ?

Mainly one off items in small amonts - shoes, some Amanda Lamb Suitcases around £45, a few Philosophy items, Oriental TSV Scrapbook packs around £15 & 25% discount. A job lot of Suede Jackets-looked like they had been crumpled in transit and a few memory foam toppers.

Last edited:
Mainly one off items in small amonts - shoes, some Amanda Lamb Suitcases around £45, a few Philosophy items, Oriental TSV Scrapbook packs around £15 & 25% discount. A job lot of Suede Jackets-looked like they had been crumpled in transit and a few memory foam toppers.

Thanks for the info !, by the sound of it I didnt miss much then :cheeky:, I will wait a little longer to pay a visit.

I'm hoping to be passing on Sat on the way to our holiday. Has anyone been there recently? I know they have different offers on diff days, does anyone know if Sat is a bad day to visit?

its a couple of years since I managed a visit to warrington, is it still in the same place or have they moved? It was in a small shopping centre last time I visited, but I can;t see it listed anymore on the web site.

I called in on Thursday - had lots of Birkis in with 40% off the shoes, were working out around £12 per pair. I also bought a new & unopened northern nights 300TC duvet set for £20 (reduced from £51) as theres 40% off the bedding too. The shop was a mess, seemed to be promoting or (getting rid of!) old Christmas stock.

Latest posts

Back