Was She Drunk?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
I watched the fashion hour last night (11 pm)and Genevieve was louder than usual (and I thought that was impossible).

She was screeching and cackling louder than her usual self . It was not pleasant to watch the program.

She sounded drunk.

As she came on the show, she said "Good Afternoon" (at 11 pm? ) I thought that was excusable because many of us have said "Good Morning" when it was afternoon.

It was her silly boisterous chat that made me wonder if she was drunk.

Did anyone else watch that fashion hour?

I watched the fashion hour last night (11 pm)and Genevieve was louder than usual (and I thought that was impossible).

She was screeching and cackling louder than her usual self . It was not pleasant to watch the program.

She sounded drunk.

As she came on the show, she said "Good Afternoon" (at 11 pm? ) I thought that was excusable because many of us have said "Good Morning" when it was afternoon.

It was her silly boisterous chat that made me wonder if she was drunk.

Did anyone else watch that fashion hour?

Whether this Banshee is Drunk, Sober, Dizzy, Asleep, Confused, Bemused, Aghast, Perplexed. It matters not a jot.

It will still be incredibly busy, it will still be approaching the busiest part of the 'show' (what show?). She will still feel compelled to scream, ney screech that 'Skinn Cosmetics' are 'Number one in ........ (insert country) without once qualifying what it actually is that it's number one in.

This is proof that maybe 'The Exorcist' isn't quite so far fetched after all. This creature must be possessed, she is terrifying :mysmilie_59:

Whether this Banshee is Drunk, Sober, Dizzy, Asleep, Confused, Bemused, Aghast, Perplexed. It matters not a jot.

It will still be incredibly busy, it will still be approaching the busiest part of the 'show' (what show?). She will still feel compelled to scream, ney screech that 'Skinn Cosmetics' are 'Number one in ........ (insert country) without once qualifying what it actually is that it's number one in.

I have not watched the banshee in any other "show" other than "fashions" and that on low volume, turning the volume does not protect me from the obsessed eyes or the maniac grin.

This is proof that maybe 'The Exorcist' isn't quite so far fetched after all. :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_458:

I saw that film years ago and some scenes still frighten me ...do you think our Genevieve looks like Regan when her head turns 360 deg??

This creature must be possessed, she is terrifying :mysmilie_59:

On the occasion , I am pretty sure she was drunk. She was a lot, much worse than her usual self.
If she is possesed, maybe Rev Pete can exorcist her :nod:

I have not watched the banshee in any other "show" other than "fashions" and that on low volume, turning the volume does not protect me from the obsessed eyes or the maniac grin.

I saw that film years ago and some scenes still frighten me ...do you think our Genevieve looks like Regan when her head turns 360 deg??

On the occasion , I am pretty sure she was drunk. She was a lot, much worse than her usual self.
If she is possesed, maybe Rev Pete can exorcist her :nod:

I think she must be drunk when selling most vacuum cleaners because she seems to have forr-gorr-tun that the best vacuum she has ever had, ever, was her Robot number that she has at home.

Mind you, it was incredibly busy :mysmilie_59:

I think she must be drunk when selling most vacuum cleaners because she seems to have forr-gorr-tun that the best vacuum she has ever had, ever, was her Robot number that she has at home.

Mind you, it was incredibly busy :mysmilie_59:

But of course, it is always busy and it will be down in single numbers . Then there she will be again and again repeating that every time:mysmilie_17:

I thought she was rather loud as well, but it sounded more like desperation to sell the products

But of course, it is always busy and it will be down in single numbers . Then there she will be again and again repeating that every time:mysmilie_17:

She's vile, I pity her offspring.

She has utterly Demonic Eyes, she has Cookie Monster Eyes.

She has Pontoon Eyes, one sticks and one twists. EVIL :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

She's vile, I pity her offspring.

She has utterly Demonic Eyes, she has Cookie Monster Eyes.

She has Pontoon Eyes, one sticks and one twists. EVIL :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11407

:giggle: "Pontoon Eyes"... that was a new one for me, so I looked it up:

"a person with cod eyes. one eye sticking, one eye twisting.

that david blunkett (mp) hasn’t half got pontoon eyes."

You have given her an apt nickname:grin:

Pontoon eyes >>>> I learn something new each time :mysmilie_17:

I like the "Cookie Monster Eyes":mysmilie_507:
:mysmilie_508:

I wonder if all that screeching made her eyes bulge out:mysmilie_506: you can see her neck muscles bulging out ..straining .

If she was born with bulging eyes, I suppose she cannot do much about it, but if it an acquired condition, she can help herself by cutting down on the screeching

Imagine her screeching away and Screecher Sally screaming away on her wedding night...it would sound like a horror movie.

:giggle: "Pontoon Eyes"... that was a new one for me, so I looked it up:

"a person with cod eyes. one eye sticking, one eye twisting.

that david blunkett (mp) hasn’t half got pontoon eyes."

You have given her an apt nickname:grin:

Pontoon eyes >>>> I learn something new each time :mysmilie_17:

I like the "Cookie Monster Eyes":mysmilie_507:
:mysmilie_508:

I wonder if all that screeching made her eyes bulge out:mysmilie_506: you can see her neck muscles bulging out ..straining .

If she was born with bulging eyes, I suppose she cannot do much about it, but if it an acquired condition, she can help herself by cutting down on the screeching

She never used to be like that.

Don't get me wrong, she's always been dreadful but along with other Ideal 'Stalwarts' such as Nanty (always been the biggest creep on Selly Telly anyway and now the undisputed champion of repugnant), Poo Poo (only ever challenged in the weirdo stakes by Dirty Peter) and De Knees (never been anything but slimy slug personified, and downright scary looking) she's positively embraced the new, utterly repulsive style of presentation.

Then again, look what happens if you don't (Loen?) :mysmilie_59:

Oh my gawd, so true. It's like the Addams Family! :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_17:

Don't get me wrong, she's always been dreadful but along with other Ideal 'Stalwarts' such as Nanty (always been the biggest creep on Selly Telly anyway and now the undisputed champion of repugnant), Poo Poo (only ever challenged in the weirdo stakes by Dirty Peter) and De Knees (never been anything but slimy slug personified, and downright scary looking) she's positively embraced the new, utterly repulsive style of presentation.

Last edited:
Sorry, duplicate post. Blame the influence of IW!!

She used to be on the Q as a stylist and I was not keen on her then, her voice used to start on an almost normal tone, and then rise up ...but she was not so screechy and scary then, but on IW she is terrible, unbearable .

I watched Dirty Pervert Rev Pete on a fashion presentation:puke::puke: I did not like him touching the models at all, I had to turn over to another channel:puke:.

Last week, I had set the timer to watch the fashion hour and had dozed off, when I woke up, it was another channel and the volume was on low.
My OH said he had to turn "that horrible fat man off, I can't stand him " and I knew straight away who he meant:mysmilie_17: and he hardly watches IW !!

Nanty took over from De Knees for the last hour or so last night and the fashion hour turned into a "chi-chat" hour, the models ( I have not seen them before) were talking more, a lot more than "our Shelagh" or "our Lynne, or "our Katie" ( I like these models, and sexy Julie ... IW's biggest loss was Natasha, moving onto QVC ....not keen on Simone and Linda)

I am all for the models being treated as human beings rather than plastic mannequins ( like they are treated on the Q )and are allowed to put in their opinions but these models took over and it was more of a kind of tete-a-tete with Nanty (we all know what a great well-informed and well-knowing and conversant he is :mysmilie_11: )

I wonder if the usual models rang in sick, knowing that Nanty was doing that hour, or , worse still, they might have thought Rev Pete might be doing it:whew: .

Latest posts

Back