Wayne Dyer TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aleksandr Orlov

Registered Shopper
Anyone gone for this? I have just ordered as it takes 7hours to listen to the cds and I have a 30 day money back guarantee so I guessed it is worth the £4.45p&p and who knows it may just change my life!

Hi
I have read a few of his books. He has written loads of them over the years.
All of them have a similar thread running through them. He is not very much different
to Tony Robbins except with a much more spiritual slant on CBT. I have read Tony Robbins stuff and they are all essentially pushing CBT. In the end its down to positive
thinking. The real master has to be Stephen Covey.
I hope you find Dyers cds helpful.

Hi
I have read a few of his books. He has written loads of them over the years.
All of them have a similar thread running through them. He is not very much different
to Tony Robbins except with a much more spiritual slant on CBT. I have read Tony Robbins stuff and they are all essentially pushing CBT. In the end its down to positive
thinking. The real master has to be Stephen Covey.
I hope you find Dyers cds helpful.

Sorry if this is a daft question, Shuskin, but what is CBT?:thinking2:

Being thankful!

Yep, CBT is cognitive behavioural therapy (please excuse my spelling!)

It really kicked off back in the eighties and loads of bods writing
self help books have jumped on the bandwagon since.

............and greatly acclaimed in the mental health field this last year or so for its effectiveness................i.e identify the problem yourself and change your behavior to rectify it..................take ownership appears to be the buzzwords ..................................

I'm actually having CBT with a mental health nurse, It is really helping me, I think you can do it as self help, there's a Dummies guide to CBT available.

When it comes to self-development, Wayne Dyer is one of the best. I like Wayne Dyer, because he promotes gradual lasting personal development, not quick fix remedies. A real Gem. would highly recommend.:angel::sun:

Wayne has also produced an accompanying book for children entitled 'No Excuses! How What You Say Can Get In Your Way' by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer & Kristina Tracy. Which focuses on the topic of excuses and how they can prevent your child from reaching his or her potential.

Last edited:
in a nutshell, would you recommend the tsv, in the sense that this is not another Paul McKenna?

in a nutshell, would you recommend the tsv, in the sense that this is not another Paul McKenna?
I don't know much about this TSV. I would recommend It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile, which is one of my favourites from Wayne Dyer.:flower:

I know what you mean about Paul Mckenna, I instantly switch off, when I see people like him.:puke:

I don't know much about this TSV. I would recommend It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile, 10 Secrets for Success and Inner Peace, which is one of my favourites from Wayne Dyer.:flower:

I know what you mean about Paul Mckenna, I instantly switch off, when I see people like him.:puke:

Thank you, Jasper. So do I, when bombarded with (my)self-help, (self)motivational "I Can Make Me a Millionaire" material. :flower:xxx

Well guys, you have intrigued me, so I checked, and my local library has the TSV book, so I have requested it as I don't mind at all giving the book a go for the princely sum of £1 request fee!!!!:happy:

I think Wayne Dyer's very good - I've got a few of his books and found them excellent. He's nothing like Paul McKenna.

it did seem to have a basis in CBT. They said you couldn't get the TSV elsewhere in the Uk but it is on Amazon- but at a dearer price. So the TSV is a good value.

I bought the TSV . Always interested in this type of thing.
Just when I think I will spend no more then something else pops up! LOL!

I missed seeing this tsv so I will be interested to see how everyone gets one with it.

I listen to Kelly Howell Brain sync Cd's which I get from Amazon I have several of hers and I listen to them mostly when in bed and if I nod off it doesn't matter as it still sinks in. The mone I use the most is positive thinking and I do feel a benefit from it.

piper

I thought Tony Robbins was into NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), not CBT? NLP being a way of retraining your brain so that you have a different automatic response to, say, the word "exercise". CBT being a way to challenge and come up with new beliefs, e.g. from "I am worthless" to "I am worthwhile."

Latest posts

Back