wayne the chef

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

newtobid

Registered Shopper
again

he is still comedy gold

cooking a burger with caroline

he toasts a bun in the multi cooker (real tough)

puts burger in bun squirts relish on burger (goes everywhere) then says sort of thing you would get in a gastro pub :)

director then zooms in and the burger looks pink still

he is brilliant value

He's doing bananas now and cutting them with a big chopper (Caroline's words) while holding the banana in his hand..........I daren't watch :eek:

Edit: Phew he's ok and the bananas are burning in super quick time!

He cooked some yummy chicken nuggets and smiley faces and when he tipped the plate up for the camera, the smiley faces fell off :tongue:

Its nice to see a chef/cook being normal. Delia never goes wrong, she is so perfect. Long may Wayne continue to entertain us. I remember making a summer pudding once for posh people we were having round for a meal. I left it setting for 12 hours in the fridge, and then turned it out ready to serve. It looked wonderful for about 2 seconds, then there was a noise like a cow pulling its hoof out of mud and the blinking lot collapsed. Ice cream anyone:grin:?

i like him

i think calling him a chef is pushing it a bit

anybody could stand there and cook with a halogen oven or multi menu grill

Its nice to see a chef/cook being normal. Delia never goes wrong, she is so perfect. Long may Wayne continue to entertain us. I remember making a summer pudding once for posh people we were having round for a meal. I left it setting for 12 hours in the fridge, and then turned it out ready to serve. It looked wonderful for about 2 seconds, then there was a noise like a cow pulling its hoof out of mud and the blinking lot collapsed. Ice cream anyone:grin:?

:mysmilie_15:

I love him :mysmilie_46:

I really wish I could get a DVD with all of waynes appearances on.

He cooked a peice of "cheap Pork" in a slow cooker last week - it looked utterly hideous.

I really wish I could get a DVD with all of waynes appearances on.

He cooked a peice of "cheap Pork" in a slow cooker last week - it looked utterly hideous.

It wasn't the pork that ended up in halal meat, was it? :wink:

I've just been watching Wayne with that mixer. Why does he never show anything about it live, except for the smoothie?

He had minced beef that he'd 'done earlier' and some bread dough, 'done earlier'. Why not live? It looks a lovely mixer and Wayne shows the perfect stainless steel bowl and all the many attachments and it's lovely and clean. Come on Wayne, dirty it up, I wanna see it working :wave:

I've just been watching Wayne with that mixer. Why does he never show anything about it live, except for the smoothie?

He had minced beef that he'd 'done earlier' and some bread dough, 'done earlier'. Why not live? It looks a lovely mixer and Wayne shows the perfect stainless steel bowl and all the many attachments and it's lovely and clean. Come on Wayne, dirty it up, I wanna see it working :wave:

My thoughts entirely Momma. It sounds too good to be true for £100, he had pasta 'he made earlier' too.

All I have ever seen is, like you, smoothies but I would be happy to hear from anyone who has seen it getting a good test as it could be a really, really good buy.

I think he probably failed his Food Safety certificate (lvl 1) for the fifth time., that's why....

I LOVE him - he's so much fun to watch.

I like how he never really demos the product properlu and then when the auction has actually ended he tries to squeeze in a demo. I saw him burn wedges in a halogen oven :)

My thoughts entirely Momma. It sounds too good to be true for £100, he had pasta 'he made earlier' too.

All I have ever seen is, like you, smoothies but I would be happy to hear from anyone who has seen it getting a good test as it could be a really, really good buy.

It's even got a sausage maker but I've never seen it in action :sad:

His tempura looks disgusting. That takes some skill to make it look like a plateful of sick. :puke:

Last edited:
Hes on now with a wok, says "im making a beef curry". When the camera pans yo the wok he has MINCE and onions in?! Hes now added Carrotts & Sliced Potato into the Wok - god knows what this is going to turn out as....

Edit; hes now saying it is CHICKEN CURRY - what with mince in?!?!

Onto the next wok hes got in raw mince, cooked pasta, tomato sauce, raw onion & raw mushrooms - all added at the same time... He started the dish as the 2minute timer began!?

Jesus its like a car crash

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back