Welcome to Christmas Made Easy.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Yes. welcome to Christmas Made Easy on Ideal World. This is exactly the same as the stupid Bank Holiday Bonanza, Captain Mayhem, and every other promotion we peddle you. Pretty much, we have so little respect for our audience, that we honestly believe that if we just push out the same exact products, usually at the same price with some little 'free recipe book' or 'free mattress cover' so we can legally claim it is an offer, then you, our trusty idiot, eeer I mean audience, will buy it this time.

We don't need any of this 'new product' silliness, we don't need any 'variety', we think you are complete imbeciles, and therefore, if we just stick our presenters in say.... cowboy hats and get 'yeehaa' lettering popped round the studio, or make them wear Christmas jumpers and erect a Christmas tree in every set, then you will buy the undoubted Karcher, Bissell, Tower Pans, and X-Hose bundles we offer.

Welcome indeed to Christmas Made Easy on ideal world, let's start the day with the memory foam mattress we've already been selling for the last 3 weeks, at least twice a day. Ho Ho Ho.

Ideal World = fail.

........and DAMN good to see that the SAME kids toys that were 'hot, 'new' and 'selling like hotcakes in the high street' 8 Christmases ago, are STILL "the toy on everyone's wishlist". How lucky is THAT!?! :p

........and DAMN good to see that the SAME kids toys that were 'hot, 'new' and 'selling like hotcakes in the high street' 8 Christmases ago, are STILL "the toy on everyone's wishlist". How lucky is THAT!?! :p

I was just thinking about their Christmas Toy Store junk........the flying helicopters, magic pens.........same old crAp, different year

Oh I had!! :mysmilie_847:

I bet ImMike will enjoy wearing them. I'm sure his lickle boy will have one of all the five Christmas ('must have':giggle:) toys they flog.

Is it five or am I being generous here? :wonder:

There is at least another 2 - can you work out what they are yet?
1 = Poota
2 = Vivitar (for the little gent!)
Nice to see you still about MMB!

Latest posts

Back