WEN Haircare TSV 27/4/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have mentioned this before but I am reverse washing.....pantene for coloured hair conditioner and then Pantene for stronger hair shampoo....i put the conditioner on and sort out all my other morning rituals ...so that conditioner works and then shampoo the conditioner off ...a small amount and massaging my head gently ....so far working a treat .....really was so sceptical about this and my hair get very frizzy or lank with too much conditioner.....i recemmend trying at to east 3 times to see if this works for you .....and rinsing properly of course:mysmilie_50::mysmilie_59:

Sorry i must mention that I was using head and shoulders which i still use...waiting for scalp to get dry again as sometimes H-& S can take colour out of hair but it is still a fab product for me ...

Yay ordered mine via I-Pad @ 0400 am a very happy Jabba.
If anyone is interested in me posting a picture of my scalp after my first brain surgery I will
HX

Yay ordered mine via I-Pad @ 0400 am a very happy Jabba.
If anyone is interested in me posting a picture of my scalp after my first brain surgery I will
HX

Always thinking of you Jabba,Wen is probably the best thing for your scalp right now,keep us updated.
Lynn :mysmilie_48:

Yes i'm curious to see what they did to your scalp to save your life.

I have seen the photo and its scary!!!!!!

Aveda is not the same as the old days(the famous Estee Lauder bought it and changed or discontinued the favourite bits), Exlir which I loved long gone hell even the brush I use discontinued!!!! You only get the paddle brush now which is not good for someone with a crop style.

AY stopped being independent long ago, she toes the party line with the best of them now. Celebs are the ones we must follow as they use this or that and AY tells us so. If X,Y or Z farts in a certain way then we damn well better do the same.:mysmilie_51:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Call me cynical but would the before shots look better with a brush through the hair?? Looks like they've scruffed them up for effect. I have wild, frizzy hair and have just found the Richard Ward shine Angel - what a lovely brush to use (and got great price and delivery via Amazon). Wish QVC would get Aveda back though....

Many moons ago I was at the hairdressers when they were getting a customer ready for a before and after piece for the local paper, she had won a hair make over.
What an eye opener.....they plied absolutely everything they could get their hand on to make hair hair look terrible for the before picture. They then washed, cut and dried it and it just looked a shorter version of how had been when she walked into the hairdressers before they got their hand on her.

I think that has been going on here too on QVC. The after styles have product on them to tame them and as for the before styles, you can't tell me those girls go out with their hair like that after washing.
I also think some of them especially the lady with the red hair with natural blonde highlights look like they have had a bit of a trim before the after shot too which lifts the hair

My hair is fine but I have lots of it and it is below my shoulders by a couple of inches. I was it ever day, if I don't it looks greasy by the end of day 2 but the main reason is because it goes flat except where my double crown is and that area has a mind of its own and the only way to get it to behave is to wash and start again each day with it.

My hair looks stunning when I come out of the hairdressers, he knows I hate products on my hair so after my 5 weekly colour and trim, he washes, conditions it and dries it. Thats it, no products no gimmicks. No I can't get it to look as good as him, that's why he is the professional and I'm not.

I'm pleased some have used the product and like it but for me, I remain sceptic

Very suprised as this is a TSV that they are not offering the Lavender or Six Thirteen cleanser.
Lynn :mysmilie_11:

After first surgery but much worse after the second surgery 9 days later
HX
You're one tough lady, Jabba, it's a privilege to be able to chat to you about the silly and unimportant things that still help make life fun!

That is some scar. The surgeons who do this kind of operation are amazing. Whose hand is it in the photo with the red nail varnish?

Woo Hoo my TSV has shipped.

I agree love the Lavender and want to try the six thirteen range.

Oh and it seems Wen has just been awarded the Leaping Bunny logo(I know this makes a big difference to many on here). They put it up on the Facebook page The Leaping Bunny welcomes Wen.

I have to say im surprised the TSV hasn't sold out by now, has anyone heard how many have been sold so far?, Im glad I bought mine before it went to air as I think the presentations haven't been great so far, and Im shocked that Tsv is only likely to last you 2 months, surely that cant be right.

Not keen on the female guest from America either, however she will certainly give the presenters a run for there money, they wont be able to get a word in edge ways which isn't a bad thing.

I have to say im surprised the TSV hasn't sold out by now, has anyone heard how many have been sold so far?, Im glad I bought mine before it went to air as I think the presentations haven't been great so far, and Im shocked that Tsv is only likely to last you 2 months, surely that cant be right.

Not keen on the female guest from America either, however she will certainly give the presenters a run for there money, they wont be able to get a word in edge ways which isn't a bad thing.

No idea how many, haven't heard. But then I have been out most of the day.

It will last longer than 2 months. Just get the knack and you will work out your own technique. Just make sure you coat the hair and massage really well, then the rinse rinse rinse rinse rinse rinse.

Latest posts

Back