What’s going on with Janice

Brandy

Did anyone watch Janice yesterday. Think it was the one day special she was presenting. She made a comment about walking on thin ice. I know she gets told off for having a laugh on screen, as she’s said. She also said some people have refused to work with her.

mallob

She can sometimes be annoying but definitely on a good way. Her style and beauty is hard to describe. She's unique and all the boys secretly hide that they love her , but she can always tell.

dolster

Did anyone watch Janice yesterday. Think it was the one day special she was presenting. She made a comment about walking on thin ice. I know she gets told off for having a laugh on screen, as she’s said. She also said some people have refused to work with her.
Hello its Janice here, as I recall I was just joking about people refusing to work with me. Sorry if that got lost in translation.
i hope you have a nice day and carry on watching The Craft Store for inspiration and entertainment x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slava.bog

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks