What’s happened to Jill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lovely words from Jill at the end of the midnight Lola Rose launch hour.

”I would just like to say to everyone at home, many of you know I’ve been off for a little while.
But what I want to say, I have been totally and utterly overwhelmed by your beautiful messages.
Thank you for loving, thank you for your loyalty and thank you for caring.
And it has been incredible to be here and shop with you tonight.
Sending you love.“

Jill was on the midnight Lola Rose TSV hour with Anna from LR, and at the end of the hour gave a short but heartfelt thank you to everyone who had sent her so many good wishes. Her voice wasn't the same as it used to be, still quite breathy and a tiny bit unsteady, but Anna really helped out by doing a lot of the talking towards the end.

Lovely to have you back, Jill, but I hope you work within your comfort zone, and if you ever read this, take care.

I started another thread before I realized that this one was the place to post, but it's nice to have you back, Jill, but whatever is or was wrong, I hope you look after yourself and protect your voice. It was also nice to see Anna talking so much to help Jill out towards the end because she was gasping a bit at the end of sentences and didn't have as much strength to her voice. Take care, Jill. ❤️

Jill was on the midnight Lola Rose TSV hour with Anna from LR, and at the end of the hour gave a short but heartfelt thank you to everyone who had sent her so many good wishes. Her voice wasn't the same as it used to be, still quite breathy and a tiny bit unsteady, but Anna really helped out by doing a lot of the talking towards the end.

Lovely to have you back, Jill, but I hope you work within your comfort zone, and if you ever read this, take care.
It was lovely to see Jill back again

It was also nice to see Anna talking so much to help Jill out towards the end because she was gasping a bit at the end of sentences and didn't have as much strength to her voice. Take care, Jill. ❤️
The only time I'd agree that it was nice to hear Anna talking more... 🤣

Better to see Jill filled out more as she looked terrible last time she was on. I hope it’s nothing serious and hope she hasn’t come back too soon

Chronic ill health, or recurrent ill health are both exhausting to deal with. It is awful if there is no clear-cut path back to good health, as hope is one of the best supporting medications out there.
I hope Jill can either find a balance, or the courage to call it quits with a job that is hard to sustain when you have throat problems.

Latest posts

Back