What’s happened to Jill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22840
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What happened to her daughter in law ( the model) who left to have a baby? I think it it would be her first grandchild, but nothing has been mentioned.

I've never been Jill's biggest fan, however, I have warmed to her since her dog was stolen and then she was ill. Life is hard for everyone and she's carrying on as best she can and I feel for her. I like her more low key.

As for Anne, people split up all the time, often in later life. She clearly feels her life would be better on her own and I wish her well.

CC

I've never been Jill's biggest fan, however, I have warmed to her since her dog was stolen and then she was ill. Life is hard for everyone and she's carrying on as best she can and I feel for her. I like her more low key.

As for Anne, people split up all the time, often in later life. She clearly feels her life would be better on her own and I wish her well.

CC
I wish Ann all the best she seems like she has some lovely support from her boys and appears really excited about her new home.
As for feeling life would be better on her own, unless she’s clearly said I’m glad to have said good riddance I’ve not gathered that.

Toril, she used to non-stop. The holiday to Italy she might have had a holiday home there or her husband was Italian perhaps both. One jewellery show several years back she talked non-stop about the holiday just holding a piece of jewellery for a few minutes. Then changing to the next piece of jewellery whilst still talking non-stop about Italy and being there on holiday.

Toril, she used to non-stop. The holiday to Italy she might have had a holiday home there or her husband was Italian perhaps both. One jewellery show several years back she talked non-stop about the holiday just holding a piece of jewellery for a few minutes. Then changing to the next piece of jewellery whilst still talking non-stop about Italy and being there on holiday.
I meant more personal details about her life like non-stop chatter about her marital status or the fact she was due to be/is a grandmother. Others are always talking about their families, presumably to appear more “friendly.”

To be honest, I hadn’t noticed that Ann used to waffle on about holidays etc in the past. It shows how little attention I pay to the presenters and their inane babbling. 😉

That’s totally right Donna and that’s why it seems there’s definitely been a huge change for Ann in her life. I know she was off work for long spells due to illness, maybe there’s been other things to cope and get used to. I know she’d spoken about looking after her brother who lived local. Hopefully with her boys grown up and married there’s happier times with them for Ann to share.

This is her lovely cat & the very nice bannisters in her new home.

Is there a more beautiful creature than a cat?.....I don't think so 😻

I was reading a newspaper article recently about a cemetery in Japan. It is home to a lot of feral cats.
If they see that someone visiting a grave is upset, they come over and offer comfort to that person.
They are respected by the local people ❤️

Is there a more beautiful creature than a cat?.....I don't think so 😻

I was reading a newspaper article recently about a cemetery in Japan. It is home to a lot of feral cats.
If they see that someone visiting a grave is upset, they come over and offer comfort to that person.
They are respected by the local people ❤️
No, in all their forms. As for the sensitive feral cats, how absolutely wonderful.

CC
I didn't realise her Dog had been stolen that is bad (a friend of my had a 'dog-knapping' incident. The way she would talk about him/her it really was like her child (and fair play she was never a mother), no that must have really upset her, I can understand now partially why she would need to take time off, she would have naturally gone threw a 'grieving process'!

I didn't realise her Dog had been stolen that is bad (a friend of my had a 'dog-knapping' incident. The way she would talk about him/her it really was like her child (and fair play she was never a mother), no that must have really upset her, I can understand now partially why she would need to take time off, she would have naturally gone threw a 'grieving process'!
Dog was stolen in 2014

A little tortoiseshell cat moved in with me 2 weeks ago ! Tilly, age 6.

I’ve adopted her from my nephew’s girlfriend who is expecting a baby boy this Saturday !!! They are selling their respective properties and buying a family house together. His flat has now proven un-sellable as there is quite a lot of exterior cladding 🤬.

A little tortoiseshell cat moved in with me 2 weeks ago ! Tilly, age 6.

I’ve adopted her from my nephew’s girlfriend who is expecting a baby boy this Saturday !!! They are selling their respective properties and buying a family house together. His flat has now proven un-sellable as there is quite a lot of exterior cladding 🤬.
What lovely news. Do you have any photos of her? Happy news about a great nephew but not so good about the flat, can he do anything about the cladding - legal advice, insurance claim, that sort of thing?

What lovely news. Do you have any photos of her? Happy news about a great nephew but not so good about the flat, can he do anything about the cladding - legal advice, insurance claim, that sort of thing?
1A2610DA-F597-4CF6-84F6-ED453BEAC042.jpeg

Here she is !

Re the cladding - short answer is no. Waiting on the developers / freeholders / council buildings dept / the government to decide who will pay the very high costs of (1) a survey to check if the cladding is dangerous and (2) remedial work if needed.

Thousands of blocks of flats are affected across the country.

Latest posts

Back