What a ridiculous collar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Michaul fancies himself as a fashionista. However, he always looks well turned out in spite of his fashion faux pas.
He interrupted a RL fashion show a couple of days ago wearing a black blazer with a satin collar, Ruth walked over to him and put her arm around him, she towered over him and instead of looking like a dapper fashionista, he looked like a silly little squirt!

I thought it would be on the link, if I'd known he would be replaced I'd have done a screenshot. Will see if I can find anything.
QVC had altered the link!!!! It is happening all the time. I click on an item to view, and it comes up with a completely different item, happened many times.

So I thought I had got the link for his collar, and only just found out that QVC changed it yet again.

Still looking.

I can't remember what item he was selling, but I've looked at all the items I looked at earlier (DIY etc) and it must have sold out as I can't find him.

And while searching, every item I clicked on was NOT the one I wanted to see, so I clicked on a drill (for example) and ended up watching something like skincream!

So I will have to describe his collar.

Most men's shirt collars are a V shape, some wider than others. But his collar, on a formal shirt, was virtually horizontal, no V shape at all.

Is there a way to watch recently shown presentations, like you can on Freeview play? I'm sure I used to be able to do this, but can't find a way now.

I can't remember what item he was selling, but I've looked at all the items I looked at earlier (DIY etc) and it must have sold out as I can't find him.

And while searching, every item I clicked on was NOT the one I wanted to see, so I clicked on a drill (for example) and ended up watching something like skincream!

So I will have to describe his collar.

Most men's shirt collars are a V shape, some wider than others. But his collar, on a formal shirt, was virtually horizontal, no V shape at all.
This one?
I saw a bit of the show and assumed he’d come straight from a funeral……
6B1BD97B-631F-4FF0-8B34-77C8FB9979CB.jpeg

Michaul fancies himself as a fashionista. However, he always looks well turned out in spite of his fashion faux pas.
He always looks dapper. He’s tiny and perhaps it’s difficult to find smart outfits to fit. Ditto with Craig, who also looks neatly dressed albeit less formally.

This one?
View attachment 24909
I think that this type of collar is known as a 'spread collar' worn by American business men in the 1950's.

He always looks dapper. He’s tiny and perhaps it’s difficult to find smart outfits to fit. Ditto with Craig, who also looks neatly dressed albeit less formally.
Craig has a very muscular shape and doesn't look as good in clothes as Miehaul, imo. (I'm really butchering his name.)

QVC had altered the link!!!! It is happening all the time. I click on an item to view, and it comes up with a completely different item, happened many times.

So I thought I had got the link for his collar, and only just found out that QVC changed it yet again.

Still looking.
They obviously updated video with more recent showing of the item.
Is there a way to watch recently shown presentations, like you can on Freeview play? I'm sure I used to be able to do this, but can't find a way now.
If you go onto Q TV guide on website you can see what shows he was presenting. Anyway it was Friday 9pm hour then midnight when he wore it.

They obviously updated video with more recent showing of the item.

If you go onto Q TV guide on website you can see what shows he was presenting. Anyway it was Friday 9pm hour then midnight when he wore it.
I agree, but that is not why the link was wrong. I keep clicking on items, and it shows me a different item almost every time. I clicked on the "collar" video but it changed to a different item, which I didn't notice.

If I'd simply clicked on the wrong item I would admit my mistake, but for days QVC has been showing me different items to those I clicked on, far too many times to be my errors. Perhaps the pointer on my PC screen has got out of alignment with the items???

But thanks to Ma Daunty (or is she Mad Aunty), the COLLAR has now been shown :)

I agree, but that is not why the link was wrong. I keep clicking on items, and it shows me a different item almost every time. I clicked on the "collar" video but it changed to a different item, which I didn't notice.

If I'd simply clicked on the wrong item I would admit my mistake, but for days QVC has been showing me different items to those I clicked on, far too many times to be my errors. Perhaps the pointer on my PC screen has got out of alignment with the items???

But thanks to Ma Daunty (or is she Mad Aunty), the COLLAR has now been shown :)
No it is the same item.

This one?
View attachment 24909
Thanks Stratobuddy and Madaunty. That collar looks ridiculous to me!! Micheal needs to decide what he does - chocolatier,qvc salesperson or fashionista? Catherine is exactly the same - dental nurse,beauty therapist,house builder?

I think he usually gets it right, but there are a few occasions (like this one) where the clothes are wearing him! I don't know how tall he is, but he looks pretty small. Ruth Langsford is 5'7" and was wearing heels which could quite possibly made her 5'10" - She dwarfed Miceal so I reckon he could be as small as 5'6". He's got to be careful that he doesn't look like a kid dressed up in his father's clothes and as he has a penchant for striking outfits, this problem can be even more pronounced. I'm not sure that those heavy glasses look the best on him either -Sorry Miceal!

Latest posts

Back