What did you get on Easy Pay Day?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clevercat

Registered Shopper
I went a bit mad on easy pay day with L'Occitane, but as the purchases are spread it is not as bad as it sounds. Anyway they've started to trickle in by Royal Mail, the one courier item came days ago but OH was here at the time so that was the fly in the ointment. He staggered back from the door with a heavy box wanting to know what I'd bought, nothing much I lied unconvincingly. I got the Cherry Blossom EDT, it is lovely, I know everyone seems to like it but the easypay swung me getting it and dare I say the 30 day MBG after recent posts. What did you get on easy pay?

I went a bit mad on easy pay day with L'Occitane, but as the purchases are spread it is not as bad as it sounds. Anyway they've started to trickle in by Royal Mail, the one courier item came days ago but OH was here at the time so that was the fly in the ointment. He staggered back from the door with a heavy box wanting to know what I'd bought, nothing much I lied unconvincingly. I got the Cherry Blossom EDT, it is lovely, I know everyone seems to like it but the easypay swung me getting it and dare I say the 30 day MBG after recent posts. What did you get on easy pay?

I got it too and its lovely. I already had a solid of it before so love the smell.
I also got some Cross earings but they were very flimsy and broke so are going back.
On qvcusa, they have a daily list of easy pay items. Im sure this would go down really well in the UK especially with people buying for Christmas presents.

Latest posts

Back