What does Bid TV/Sit Up contribute to the economy?

Tilly O

I was wondering - with all the talk about Amazon, Starbucks, etc - what you think Bid et al contribute to the UK economy. Not sure what their direct tax input might be, but I suppose they do provide numerous jobs (TV presenters & associated crew, warehousing & associated admin).

Wirral70

VIP Shopper
I was wondering - with all the talk about Amazon, Starbucks, etc - what you think Bid et al contribute to the UK economy. Not sure what their direct tax input might be, but I suppose they do provide numerous jobs (TV presenters & associated crew, warehousing & associated admin).

They don't just contribute to the UK economy. They single handedly keep the UAE fragrance trade in business.

Paul_s

tea and cake
They also keep electricians and sound engineers around the country in a job after Mike Mason has changed the fuse on a plug or altered the sound output on an EQ. :giggle: (oh I am in an evil mood tonight :devil: )

mr tom

A new era? same old sh#t.
they keep the post office/courier service going.

Wirral70

VIP Shopper
a britain without bid? i wouldn't want to live there

BID encapsulates everything that is great about Britain. They make me proud to be a Britisher.

proud.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marry135
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks