What Happened ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fluffwump

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know why there was an hour of fashion this morning when it should have been a repeat of last nights craft hour? I think it was between 8am and 9am I was rather puzzled, did I miss an announcement? :thinking2:

Does anyone know why there was an hour of fashion this morning when it should have been a repeat of last nights craft hour? I think it was between 8am and 9am I was rather puzzled, did I miss an announcement? :thinking2:

Could there have been too many sell outs to repeat maybe? Since they changed the format of the non live hours, its all a bit confusing with it leaping from one show to another.

Bet x

Could there have been too many sell outs to repeat maybe? Since they changed the format of the non live hours, its all a bit confusing with it leaping from one show to another.

Bet x

Do you mean QVC isnt live any more or just for the duration of the sales??

I switched on to see what the TSV was and had the biggest shock seeing Iggy Pop selling Centigrade clothing until I realised it was his doppelganger Jill Franks. Hee Hee, a bit startling that early in the morning.

Do you mean QVC isnt live any more or just for the duration of the sales??

From 2am til 9am has always been repeats Nikki, they used to just show repeats of complete past programs. Now, they show just items from shows, for instance, if they had 2 or 3 Indigo Moon shows on in a day, they would take a selection of items from each show and string them together with a little announcement saying 'You are watching nightime repeats' or something in between. So you could have Julia Roberts one minute and Jill Franks the next. I think its so that they arent repeating too many sell outs or one time onlys etc.

Hope that makes sense :thinking2:

Should have been jewellery sale at 7 a.m. but it's the same repeat as yesterday on this morning.

I switched on to see what the TSV was and had the biggest shock seeing Iggy Pop selling Centigrade clothing until I realised it was his doppelganger Jill Franks. Hee Hee, a bit startling that early in the morning.

I love that nickname for her, Iggy pop, showed my hubbie Jill Franks and he just laughed saying how true!

Latest posts

Back