What have you bought from them that didnt work?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A watch I ordered didn't work, lights came on and flashed constantly, very annoyed and the box was battered more than a cod at the chippy.

The Disney Mickey Mouse smothie maker.

Its not that it was broken it's just absolutely cr*p. !!!!!

instructions say,just blend for 10 seconds then another 10 sec and pour...........10 minutes later and some burning smell coming from the motor :eek:it was still trying to blend some frozen strawberries...dont buy one!!!!!

I bought one of those ladies Tungsten watches and the strap broke within a week of wearing it.

Never again!!

I havent had anything that didn't work but I did buy a set of soft toys, a Monkey family, for my friends little boy who was monkey mad.
7 months later I get a recall letter from them saying there was a potential problem with the eyes on some of them.
Anyone ever tried to get 4 beloved soft toys off a 2 year old? its not easy and caused me and him a lot of grief, then, once they had them back it took them another 3 months to refund me and several phone calls going through the whole sorry tale again and again and again.:(

Things ive bought from this channel and sister one that didnt work:

Car Jumpstarter

Oh don't say that :eek: I've bought one for my mate who's passed his driving test at a very late stage of life ;) He's useless with gadgets but has managed to pump up his tyres with it, said it was "fiddly" - hasn't needed the jump-start yet.

clemenzina

The Car Jumpstarter
An electric 'fireplace'
2 watches which were rubbish
A duvet set - very badly stitched - obviously seconds.
The cover on a mattress topper - zip broke first time I undid it to wash the cover.
I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them at the moment!

Just remembereed another two.

Mp3 player and a set of two "all in one" remote controls neither of them worked:(

Latest posts

Back