What have you bought with your easy pay code?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
I have bought some silver earings in the clearance section for £20.00. I decided not to buy any beauty products as I am trying to use up my stash.

I ordered some Laura Geller - babycakes eyeshadows, the liner set, the blusher set and also a Smashbox mini Halo in light as the medium I have makes me orange! I also ordered (after placing original order - doh!) the LG matte maker powder. I was in the market for some new make up, but nothing else sparked my interest apart from the Perricone, but bit too expensive to replace after the Try Me :mysmilie_34:

I have bought some silver earings in the clearance section for £20.00. I decided not to buy any beauty products as I am trying to use up my stash.

Enjoy!!! What type of earrings, LH?

I bought a few new LG items (kits, bits and bobs).

I got the code, but didn't use it on what I bought. I prefer to pay for it all in one go if I have the funds to do so. I have ordered the LG Matte Maker Invisible Oil Blotting Powder and the LG Decadent Delights set in peach.

I never got my code email as it goes to my work address but i tried with the code someone posted earlier and it worked. Thanks whoever that was! I have ordered a honora ring i wanted for ages but £60+ was a bit much in one go at the moment so im happy!

I haven't used it - I did buy the l'occitane handcream but that was already on easy pay.Did look at bobbi brown and laura geller but nothing really caught my interest.have to admit,I didn't think about using it for other things - I'm off a nosey round the handbags and tiffany lamps :)

I used mine on a set of 5 Leighton Denny polishes. I wasn't going to buy anything today but when I got the easy pay code my resolve went straight out the window! :mysmilie_34:

I didn't get the voucher, but I typed in the code that someone posted on here and it worked for me. I've just weakened and bought the Leighton Denny Bio Serum Duo and a Prescriptives Lip Gloss from Clearance!

I'm glad the code is working for anyone, that's how it should be rather than QVC being selective. I did get one and I've ordered the LG Delights set in Apricot Berry (Peach).

Haven't gone for any L'Occitane or LD cos it's my birthday today and I've received these brands as gifts (L'Occitane verbena travel set and 3 x LG lacquers - Supermodel (second bottle, love this colour), Steel Appeal (wearing now) and She's in Fashion).

Looking forward to receipt of my LG though. x

I'm glad the code is working for anyone, that's how it should be rather than QVC being selective. I did get one and I've ordered the LG Delights set in Apricot Berry (Peach).

Haven't gone for any L'Occitane or LD cos it's my birthday today and I've received these brands as gifts (L'Occitane verbena travel set and 3 x LG lacquers - Supermodel (second bottle, love this colour), Steel Appeal (wearing now) and She's in Fashion).

Looking forward to receipt of my LG though. x

Ahhh - happy birthday. Hope you are having a lovely day! Enjoy your haul!

Enjoy!!! What type of earrings, LH?

I bought a few new LG items (kits, bits and bobs).

I bought the Vermeil silver hoop ones WS. I like to wear hoops during the day and I lost a gold one and didn't replace it so I have been without any to wear and I was feeling slightly naked without them. I felt like treating myself on Valentines day as OH and I don't do cards and gifts any more.

I bought the Vermeil silver hoop ones WS. I like to wear hoops during the day and I lost a gold one and didn't replace it so I have been without any to wear and I was feeling slightly naked without them. I felt like treating myself on Valentines day as OH and I don't do cards and gifts any more.

Aww, LH, well done for treating yourself. :mysmilie_1424:

Latest posts

Back