What have you purchased in the last month or so?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Even the smallest garden needs a tree, it just has to be the right one for the space. We planted a Chanticleer pear tree in spring, she's fabulous & I don't know whether to plant another one for next year's Jubilee or add to the apple orchard. Blimey that's a First World problem!

After years of arguing and his on/off wife refusing to live in the house, a neighbour had to take their next door to court to have them removed.

People forget that not only do they grow up they grow out so these had overlapped their back garden by 4 ft in width and it made it feel like the black hole of Calcutta. his grass wouldn’t grow, replacement paving and decking was covered in green slippy algae. Unfortunately the mess left behind isn’t a big improvement.

I “inherited” a very long leylandai hedge when I moved here. It forms a border between my garden and the ones that run alongside it. It’s about 9 feet high but I have it pruned/trimmed every year by the tree surgeon who deals with my oak tree. There’s a 6 foot fence behind it so I don’t know why the previous owners planted the hedge, but it does give me more privacy and birds nest in it, which is a bonus. 👍

There’s also a leylandai or cypress tree at the bottom of my garden in the garden of the house at the back. It’s about 30 feet, if not more, tall but thankfully it doesn’t affect my property or my light. The drawback is that it drops loads of fronds and needles in my garden, so added to all the leaves, that’s even more stuff to clear up. 😳

We don`t have a tree in our garden but we are surrounded by them and have been over run with leaves. Our next door neighbour has a huge tree in their garden which overhangs into ours, the house at the back of us have trees which also overhang into our garden and directly opposite us is a row of very large trees too.

My Ninja cooker arrived today. I could live in that box - it is massive. You also need a PHd in gadget using. It will take me 60 days to read the instructions. I'll let you know. If I can't get on with it then QVC are arranging a pick up because there's no way I can deal with that huge box.

CC
Yeah, we all change our mind sometimes.

Latest posts

Back