What have you purchased in the last month or so?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shop66

Registered Shopper
I'll start.

Liz Earle orange flower tsv with 15 fragrance KEPT

L,occitane Lavender tsv
KEPT

Beekman ex tsv
RETURNED

Mr Christmas mugs
RETURNED

Skechers mens on the go t shirt
KEPT

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot remember the last thing I returned? Must have been years back, and I think it was a pair of earrings 9ct gold so thin, and they were damaged.

I believe I ordered a pair of diamonique drop earrings on the last diamonique day and, yes, kept them

I bought the Kitchenaid mixer which I love and kept. I also ordered those make up mirrors with the lights for presents and kept those. I haven't returned anything lately, the last thing was a Christmas ornament that wouldn't light up. I ordered that Elemis set with the crappy bag as well and I'm half way through some of it. Hmmm I've had quite a lot actually! I will resist the new Elemis TSV.

CC

Estee Lauder TSV
Gatineau TSV
Elemis TSV (that's me stocked up for 12 months!)
Harry Slatkin Christmas tree candle (but it's a monstrosity but too expensive to return so it's in the hall. Smells lovely though!)
Ordered the Philosophy 10piece set but it was returned to qvc without ever receiving it so waiting for refund as out of stock. Was Christmas presents too🙄.
That's my lot for at least the next three months, honest!!

Bought and kept all the L'Occitane TSV's this year: 2 of the Almond and 2 of the last Christmas TSVs with the pom pom bags, Oh and 2 of the Devine 2 piece collections..Oh and the Big deal L'Occitane perfumes collection in the Rose Jasmine and the fabulous Neroli Orchid vanilla. L'occitane have been Fab this year. Best beauty brand for improvements by far!

I ordered the Tapp’d cocktail 12 day advent calendar for my granddaughter. As it’s 12 days, she won’t start to open until tomorrow. I read the reviews the other day, and they weren’t good. I will tell her if the cocktails are not good to let me know, and I will call CS to see about a refund.

I bought the Kitchenaid mixer which I love and kept. I also ordered those make up mirrors with the lights for presents and kept those. I haven't returned anything lately, the last thing was a Christmas ornament that wouldn't light up. I ordered that Elemis set with the crappy bag as well and I'm half way through some of it. Hmmm I've had quite a lot actually! I will resist the new Elemis TSV.

CC
Glad you like your kitchenaid.
Yes I've seen those mirrors with lights.
I'm tempted by the water mint balm? Have you had it?

Estee Lauder TSV
Gatineau TSV
Elemis TSV (that's me stocked up for 12 months!)
Harry Slatkin Christmas tree candle (but it's a monstrosity but too expensive to return so it's in the hall. Smells lovely though!)
Ordered the Philosophy 10piece set but it was returned to qvc without ever receiving it so waiting for refund as out of stock. Was Christmas presents too🙄.
That's my lot for at least the next three months, honest!!
Wow!!

3 great beauty tsvs there.

That tree is huge but yes I've had that scent in another vessel and it was beautiful. If you are still within your 60 days and you can find a fault ( like a chip or burning black smoke ) qvc will collect free of charge.

When did the philosophy order change to returned on your account and have you had the refund email?

Bought and kept all the L'Occitane TSV's this year: 2 of the Almond and 2 of the last Christmas TSVs with the pom pom bags, Oh and 2 of the Devine 2 piece collections..Oh and the Big deal L'Occitane perfumes collection in the Rose Jasmine and the fabulous Neroli Orchid vanilla. L'occitane have been Fab this year. Best beauty brand for improvements by far!
Wow so many good collections there and it's so nice to hear of somebody positive about a brand. I love my pom pom bag haha I can see it now underneath my tree...😀😀

I want to try rose jasmine..should I?

From the previous posts it appears that the only orders are beauty, mostlyTSV’s or deals.

For those who arent interested in the groundhog beauty offerings there is nothing for us so it’s easy not to order and even easier nothing to return.

This is from someone who used to buy as an Olympic sport!

I ordered the Tapp’d cocktail 12 day advent calendar for my granddaughter. As it’s 12 days, she won’t start to open until tomorrow. I read the reviews the other day, and they weren’t good. I will tell her if the cocktails are not good to let me know, and I will call CS to see about a refund.
What did the reviews say?
Yes tell her to let you know as you want it to be right for her.

Latest posts

Back