What mobile phone do you have??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toadette

Registered Shopper
Im in the market to upgrade my mobile and im just not sure what to go for this time around.

I was wondering what you all have and would recomend???

I quite like the Samsung Galaxy Ace but im not fused for Apps, i just want to txt and take and recieve pictures, so a decent camera is a must. Also not all that bothered about internet access, its something i dont use on my phone but they all seem to have it as a norm. The whole market is just so confusing.

TIA

xx

I've just got a Sony Ericsson Experia mini pro and so far I'm pleased with it. Still finding my way around it. The kids have iphones and I have an ipod touch and ipad2 so I fancied something different for my new phone. I like that fact that it's solid, even the slide-out qwerty keypad seems robust and well-built. It's slightly strange adjusting to texting on a full keyboard from my previous phone pad but the keys are plenty big enough.

Sorry not a very technical review but there are pleny of those online.

Jude xx

Thanks for your input.

My husband has the new iphone 4s and he had one before that 2, they arent my thing lol. I dont want apps and all that goes with it, im not on facebook or twitter so not bothered about all that lol

Im just too fussy and dont know what i fancy, its all too stressful lol x

I have a Blackberry Storm original, my second, the first one became unreliable after my hairdresser accidentally trod on it when I was helping her out with all her baggage, my phone fell out of my pocket and the rest is history, so I bought another in virtually perfect condition off ebay. I love it, I upgraded from a Pearl which I really loved, and which I still use for work.

I like Samsung phones. Mine (Tocco Lite) is a not very sophisticated PAYG jobbie, but it has a marvellous feature which allows me to block calls from unwanted sources, so the Nigerian who is trying desperately to get hold of me (and my bank details) is having no luck at all, bless him!

Im using a Samsung tocco lite at the moment....it was my DS...its a great wee phone. All the tariffs have increased on o2 and im not allowed to keep the tarif i am on anymore, so i think i will be jumping to Orange or somewhere else. x

I used to have a Sony Ericsson (my third SE phone) but, with all of them, either the keys cracked across the middle after a while or the scrolling button jammed and so I've just got Samsung Galaxy Y5360 ..... and I love it. I use a stylus though because, with a heat sensitive touchscreen and long nails, it's far easier. I use it mainly for calls and texts and for sending photos, but have downloaded a couple of the free apps. I've also accessed my emails when I've been away.

Latest posts

Back