What on earth are these?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The usual tacky, gaudy cr*p from B&W, some factory in China's been working overtime...now just waiting for someone to say what lovely, tastful pieces they've bought from the range in the past.

really truly awful.I have some 'nice' B&W from the past, nothing like this.Recent offerings have taken a different & downward direction!

The first one is awful, just cos it's garish and badly constructed...the second one looks like a horses head you might find on the pillow in a mafia film...horrible!

Bet Simon is kicking himself for not getting on the kabbalah bracelet bandwagon...right up his street.

I bought the couples brooch years ago and have worn it on a plain black velvet jacket to lots of dos.

What the hell has happened to B&W?

the shop has much nicer things in it then we get to see on QVC at times, although they are also more pricey

Hmmpphh!

Rabbits......crocodiles.......no ducky ones like me? Quack quack

Tweedy.gif

Why is it called Butler and Wilson has there ever been a partner? They don`t float my boat sorry but to me its just very expensive gaudy tat ..but he seems to be making a good lving out of it!!

Nicky Butler sells silver with gemstone jewellery on US shopping tv, similar style to the treasures of India range on QVC UK. I have a few pieces from my sister when she lived in America and they're beautifully made. I think we got the raw end of the split.

http://jewelry.hsn.com/nicky-butler_c-j_a-18_xc.aspx

Jude xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back