What on earth .....

fluff

Missing my friends
is going on? :mysmilie_506:

Last week I received an email from Rocks saying my refund had been processed and to allow 3 working days for it to appear on my statement but :wait: I've been on the wagon since September ... the very comfy covered wagon Sacha kindly found for me. :nod:

At first I thought my account must've been muddled up with someone else's but when I checked out the item numbers I discovered they were indeed 3 pieces I'd bought and returned at the end of ... January. :eek: After trawling through my on-line banking statements I found I'd been refunded at the beginning of February.

Needless to say an 'unexpected' refund hasn't appeared in my account. :mysmilie_62:

I

iclaudipuss

It hasn't appeared in mine, either, Fluffers. Sort it so it does, would you, poppet? Much obliged. xxxx

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
Just between us.....

Well if you don't tell anybody......we won't........

fluff

Missing my friends
It hasn't appeared in mine, either, Fluffers. Sort it so it does, would you, poppet? Much obliged. xxxx

It would be my pleasure .... I think. :giggle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitten
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks