What QVC sale items have you bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I have had my eye on this for weeks, as it was 55% off already, but couldn't justify it because of the high PP, but that has now gone down to 99P, AND I also got the 20% off as well.

I bought two shirts for £1.48 each and 99p postage. Bargain (I hope)! Wonder if I could have used 20% off as well? Bummer if I could have as I didn't think of it, 28p is 28p after all.

CC

Yes, you could have saved 28P!

I was rather amazed that I could take the 20% off an item that already had 55% off, and 99p PP, is this really QVC?

But it shows how much profit they were making, I don't suppose they are selling at a loss even at these prices.

This must be the only way they can get rid all the odd sizes and bits and bobs that haven’t sold. This year they have closed the Shrewsbury outlet, and I should imagine the Warrington one has not been open as much, due to Covid restrictions, so there has been nowhere to ship it all to. I think that’s the reason for a lot of clearance being reduced to a couple of pounds, and now an extra 20% off, this would have normally have ended up in the outlets. Also the fact that a lot of things now are on advanced order shows they are reluctant to accumulate too much stock they can’t be shifted.

I channel hopped earlier and saw this. So I only went and bought it didn’t I? Cost less than £19.00 including postage with the discount code so I was happy enough with that.
It’s not for me though, my friend has a birthday in early January and they love anything candle related so hopefully it’ll be a hit.

I channel hopped earlier and saw this. So I only went and bought it didn’t I? Cost less than £19.00 including postage with the discount code so I was happy enough with that.
It’s not for me though, my friend has a birthday in early January and they love anything candle related so hopefully it’ll be a hit.

I was tempted.

But I already have a similar thing, an infinite illusion, 2 vertical pieces of smoked glass, and it makes 1 tealight look like 100s, and it holds about 6 of them,

Last edited:
This must be the only way they can get rid all the odd sizes and bits and bobs that haven’t sold. This year they have closed the Shrewsbury outlet, and I should imagine the Warrington one has not been open as much, due to Covid restrictions, so there has been nowhere to ship it all to. I think that’s the reason for a lot of clearance being reduced to a couple of pounds, and now an extra 20% off, this would have normally have ended up in the outlets. Also the fact that a lot of things now are on advanced order shows they are reluctant to accumulate too much stock they can’t be shifted.
Fingers burnt with an Elemis TSV way back that went into overkill on the presentations.

I’ve looked at a few padded jackets . But I don’t really need one and it’s a relief when I go online and most sizes are sold out. I think I’m fantasising about going out further afield and want something new to wear. The way things are going it’s not going to happen anytime soon.

Latest posts

Back