Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Item no:507433
ducky.jpg
Yeiser 6 Function Duck Sprinkler
QVC Price: £37.00
P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yeiser-6-Funct....507433.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-68-_-507433

:mysmilie_11:

Words fail me...

Based on the website pic and there being no description, I would have no idea what to do with that item. Having said that, I should clarify I am not a garden person (but it is only the upthread posts which said garden item to me).

And yet they try to press upon us the idea (illusion more like!) that QVC is just like one big, upmarket department store, y'know, a sort of Harvey Nicks but on the telly.......really QVC, really?

:mysmilie_15:

Pound Shop, more like ... but without the low prices.

It's bizarre - in some departments they're clearly aiming their offerings at the better-off... then there are other departments where they really do have the sort of thing you can get in the pound shop. I can't wait til July when the pound shop is sadly to the fore.

That will be Richard Jackson then but I don't want that little gnome in my garden

Is it just me or is Richard Jackson sporting a brillo pad on the top of his head? He strikes me as someone who might want to save a few quid on a hair transplant.

There's an idea Q! Sets of garden gnomes that look like QVC presenters! :mysmilie_14:

Oooh yes - and we could then set them up like a coconut shy and take pot-shots... but unlike a coconut shy, we'd all be trying to miss so we didn't win one :mysmilie_13:

There's an idea Q! Sets of garden gnomes that look like QVC presenters! :mysmilie_14:

There was a set of gnomes on yesterday morning when I switched on ...RJ and CR. RJ had nine live hours yesterday. :mysmilie_10:

Is a water pistol for Patrick Quacker fashions ? Not only could he quack quack at people but he could return to the ultimate childhood game of squirting someone, quacking and then running away.

Why would you even think that out loud, never mind write it........when they do actually appear on the telly, we will know exactly who is to blame for it....!

:mysmilie_505: :mysmilie_466:

:mysmilie_61:

what the duck will they think of next to get us to part with our money - too much American tat coming here for my liking. I also don't like those two women who tell us about the garden stuff, and the retractable hose.

Talking about gnomes, I just have some lovely memories, spring to mind. My father came from Kent, one of those lovely rural villages, and we always went to see Gran during the summer holidays and Easter or just about whenever we could, and I so miss those days. But, where she lived there seemed to be a lot of those lovely Elizabethan homes, and those lovely (in my humble opinion) white weatherboard houses, which I've always wanted to live in, there seemed to be a very large natural pond in a lot of the gardens, and I remember so vividly one particular very grand Elizabethan house, with huge pond, surrounded with gnomes in all shapes, sizes and situations. In those days there were people privately making and selling the gnomes, and I must say I rather liked them, they were so beautifully done. Even as a teenager, I'd look upon those grand houses with large ponds in utter fascination - I still see it clearly in my mind now.

Lovely memories.

If any of you live in rural Kent, I do envy you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back